Riding ATVs is potentially dangerous. Follow these rules of the trail to make safety a part of the plan for every ride and help reduce injuries where you live:
1. Do not drive ATVs on paved roads.
2. Do not allow a child under 16 to drive or ride an adult ATV.
3. Do not drive ATVs with a passenger or ride as a passenger.
4. Always wear a helmet and other protective gear such as eye protection, boots, gloves, long pants and a long-sleeved shirt.
5. Take a hands-on safety training course.
Here is an "ATV Training" e-course. Learn how to be safe.