Please Click To Enlarge Picture
- Only ONE left! Get this particular bike before someone else purchases it!
- The pictures above show the exact bike, you will receive exactly what you see.
- This bike is Refurbished, Fully Assembled and Tested.
- The bike had some scratches.
- This VIN of this bike is L9NACFTB6J1029656.
- Because this bike has been taken out from original package and get fully assembled and fully tested, we will not use original box to package and ship this bike. When we ship this bike, we put it this bike on a long pallet and tighten it with strips and heavily shrink warped it with multiple layers.
- Model ATV-T039-R716 had completely assembled and ready to ride out of the box! Just add fuel and go! On average, local shops will charge around $150 for assembly service. Now you can take advantage of our
huge discounts along with the service! Some of the benefits of purchasing a fully assembled ATVs include:
- Guaranteed proper assembly. You can ride worry-free knowing that this unit was assembled by a professional!
- Save time and money with a unit that's already assembled.
- Non-assembled units come with the assembly hardware in a bag or box which can sometimes get lost during shipping. With a fully
assembled unit, there is no risk of losing assembly hardware. And a fully assembled unit has a higher percentage of arriving undamaged during shipping!
- The new model don't come with the light switch on any more.
- The head lights is on while the ATV is on. That is the new requirement by the law.
Safety Features: Built with fun and safety in mind and have Great Safety Features.
- Foot Brake (Exclusive feature, only available on this model!) provides the rider to use both foot and hand brakes in case of panic.
- Front Brake (Competitor's ATVs not have). When riding, use both front and rear brakes for fast, safe stopping.
- Remote Control: Including the remote engine kill, remote engine stop, (Exclusive! Other ATVs don't have it!), which can work from 30 feet away; make the parents' control be effective and activated.
- Kill Switch: With one press of the button it automatically cuts the engine so you can stop easily.
- Pull Cord: This ATV comes with pull cord that allows parents to kill the engine from the behind.
- Speed Restrictor(Governor): It can be adjusted down to 5mph, you can adapt engine power as his or her skill develops.
- Foot Guard: Protects rider from getting legs near the tires.
- Rear Hydraulic Disc Brake (Other vendor's ATVs only have drum brakes!) provides a better stopping power compared to regular brake
Engine / Drive
- 110cc of reliable, electric-start four-stroke fun feed into a gearbox, making the ATV-T039 a great choice for those getting started or moving up, and perfectly tuned to the rider starting to hone his or her ATV skills.
- This ATV comes with an air-cooled engine designed to prevent overheating. There will be no worries about overheating or extra engine maintenance with this ATV for you.
- Automatic Transmission ensures smooth shifting and lets the entry-level rider focus on the trail by eliminating a hand-operated clutch.
- Durable Chain Drive, which is really great chains, are easy to repair and replace.
- Electric Start provides much easier control and handling, and gives the rider the great convenience in the event of a stall.
Body / Suspension / Dimensions
- 45.7" Length, 28" Width, 33.3" Height provide a roomy and comfortable riding for you.
- Beefy front and rear 14.5x7-6 knobby tires offer excellent traction and help boost ground clearance.
- Front Double a-arm and Rear single arm suspension provides a better handling and more comfortable ride.
- 24.8 inches seat height and high quality seat padding ensure you a roomy and comfortable riding experience.
- Plastic leather with foam padding seat gives a comfortable ride for you.
- Compact chassis design creates the ideal 31.5" wheelbase and low center of gravity for light, quick, super-accurate steering.
- 2.84 inches of ground clearance and a smooth undercarriage thwart most trail obstacles.
- 0.61 gallons Fuel Tank for good distance riding.
- Come with luggage rack on the rear. This allows you to carry up extra weight to make sure you have everything you need while riding.
- Front bumper that protects ATV in the event of a frontal impact.
- Great safety feature for night riding are the tail lights and brake lights on this 110cc quad. You will never lose sight as he or she is riding.
- Free toolkit, Free Manual.
||110cc, 4 stroke
|Frame /Body/ Suspension / Brakes
||Double a-arm w/ 10.8 " shock
||Single arm w/ 9.6 " shock
|Capacities / Dimensions
|Weight Capacity (lbs)
|Net Weight (lbs)
|Gross Weight (lbs)
|Carton dimension (L*W*H/in)
||45.47" x 27.17" x 24.02"
|Fuel Capacity (gal)
|Safety / Control
|Engine kill switch
This bike is awarded CARB Red Sticker certification, it's legal for sale in California and can be registered in California DMVs.
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS
In accordance to California DMV laws and regulations, dealers are required to complete and file registration for all vehicles sold in California.
After you place your order, you will receive an email or letter with specific instructions showing you how to fill out in the form correctly. You are only required to complete four (4) areas that will be highlighted for you. It is very important to leave all other areas blank. Place the signed 262 form in the provided envelope and mail it to us ASAP. Once we receive the signed original we will complete the registration for you. The license plate and registration card will be mailed to your address. There will be no further action required on your behalf after the completion of the REG 262 form.
You can come to our warehouses to pick up this model locally. However, In store price may vary from online price. We also offer assembling and testing service at additional charges, please call 888-473-9826 for details.
Parts Warehouse, Fast Delivery, Lowest Price
We have the largest selections for parts and carry more parts than any competitors. Check our parts section and our competitor's , if they ever have one, you will know the difference immediately.
We update our site everyday, if you see it then we have it available. Most orders shipped within 1 business days!
Lowest Price Guarantee! We have the best prices, Period.
This bike comes with fully assembled. No need to assemble that usually take the customer several hours. No need to worry about parts missing and not knowing how to assemble your bike.
Normally it will take up to 3 business days to process your order. Most orders will be shipped from our warehouses in Los Angeles. After our shipping company picks up your order from our warehouses, the estimated delivery time will be 3-10 business days depends on your location.
Shipping charge for one single unit of ATV-T039-R716 is $199.95(Please login to see real shipping charge for these states: Florida, New York, District of Columbia, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, West Virginia, Delaware, etc.) , and you will get discounted shipping price if you order multiple item.
All ATVs, Go Karts, Mopeds, Dirt Bikes and UTVs will be put in a steel crate and shipped by a reputable trucking company to door directly. Electric scooters, pocket bikes, parts and accessories will be shipped by FedEx or USPS. We will email you a tracking number after your order is shipped. Our trucking company will always call you before the delivery and let you check the condition of your items when they arrive, so do not worry about that you could miss the delivery.
Don't be fooled by some companies "Free Shipping" offers. They just add shipping charge in their product prices and their prices are usually $150-$500 more than our prices. In addition, some competitors only ship your bike to the nearest trucking company terminals, those terminals are not readily available in a lot areas, that means you may have to spend your own time, your own gas and get a truck and trailer to drive long way ( in some cases, it could be more than 150 miles) to get it. Also, some competitors will ask you to pay additional $30-50 for residential address delivery and $50-$75 for liftgate service. Those motorcycles are very heavy and in most cases, you do need those services and end up paying a lot more for shipping.
No any hidden charges or tricks here, we only offer you fast, reliable and honest services. Our shipping charge already includes liftgate service and residential address delivery and we will deliver your bike right to your door.
Note: For oversized bikes, there might be a chance that our trucking company driver cannot unload this bike with liftgate on his own. The reason is that there is no lift gate big enough to unload this bike and this bike is too heavy for one person to unload. If our trucking company informs us so, you are expected to have several friends to help our truck driver to unload the bike when it arrives at your door. You can also provide a business address with a forklift to us for delivery or you can go to trucking company local terminal to pick up your bike.
Want a Rush Processing?
Normally orders are processed and shipped out of our warehouses within 3 business days. If you pay for the RUSH option, we will ship out your order within one business day. If you have a birthday or need this order rushed to you, simply select the Rush Option when placing your order and we GUARANTEE to ship out within one business day. If for any reason we cannot get your order shipped out within one business day, we will refund your rush charge and still rush your order.
No Sales Tax
We do not charge sales tax except in California. That's extra savings for our customers comparing to buying bikes from local vendors on top of our already lower sale prices.
Why Buy From Us?
We are a reliable and specialized company for selling powersports products:
We are dedicated to powersports products with knowledgeable service staff to answer your questions and provide service and technical support before and after sales. We are a bonded and licensed motorcycle dealer and have a large store front open to public in California. We have been in this business for eleven years.
We offer great prices:
Our prices are the best in this industry, we welcome our customers to look around and compare our prices with local dealers and other online vendors. Shopping with us can save you a lot of money, and we offer great discounts on multiple item purchase and parts, you will save even more, when purchasing multiple items. You don't need to pay tax on
your purchase if you are not in California.
We carry quality products:
With extremely competitive prices, we sell only quality products. We carefully select what products to carry from over 300 different manufacturers. Many products we sell are manufactured by true OEM factories for Honda, Yamaha, Bombardier and other famous name brands
to bring you the best quality products in the market today.
Parts of bikes we carry are readily available:
We have a dedicated parts department and a parts warehouse to stock parts for products we sell. Whenever you need parts, simply give us a call, we will send replacement parts to you. You can get parts from us directly at extremely low prices even if your warranty has expired!!
We provide great technical support:
We do know our products and our technicians have worked with powersports products for years. If you have any problem with assembling, riding and maintaining our bikes, just call us and our friendly technical staff will walk you through any problem you have step by step until you problem is fixed!
We have the best shipping:
We always ship bikes directly to your door and we do not charge additional for residential delivery and lift gate service (Free lift-gate service except for bikes and samll ATVs). All our bikes are put in a crate and well protected by a steel frame and foams. We only ship our bikes by a reputable trucking company to
ensure lowest shipping damage rate and great service!
Ride Safe and Have Fun!
Off-road riding is great fun! When you take proper safety precautions, injury is less likely to occur. As a responsible rider, you must outfit yourself in appropriate safety gear every time you hit the trails. Doing so keeps injuries and equipment damage to a minimum.
Buy a helmet safety approved by the Department of Transportation. It will have "D.O.T." stamped on the back, near the base. It should fit snugly, allowing very little head movement within the helmet.
Purchase a quality set of goggles. Trail debris can hit a rider in the face, and sunglasses do not offer enough eye protection. Purchase special safety goggles that easily fit over prescription eyeglasses if necessary.
Obtain a high-quality pair of off-road riding boots. Tennis shoes and hiking boots are not safe enough for off-road trail riding. A single rock can break an ankle on an ORV trail. Stout riding boots with heavy-duty casings are essential trail safety gear.
Buy a comfortable pair of riding gloves. Vibration from the handlebars can cause sore hands and wrists. A good pair of riding gloves will absorb some of the impact and make your ride more enjoyable.
Purchase the appropriate clothing. Regardless of outside temperature, wear a lightweight, long sleeved shirt and thick, full-length pants to protect the skin. Breathable material is necessary, as are bright colors easily visible to oncoming riders. Riding pants and jerseys offer the rider much needed protection from overhanging limbs, branches, and flying debris.
Acquire a chest protector. Stones thrown by other ATVs and unexpected branches in the trail can hit a person squarely in the chest while trail riding. It is extremely dangerous to have the wind knocked out of you at 50 mph. A chest protector is mandatory safety gear for ORV trail riding.
Purchase a good neck brace. It provide strong support and good protection to your neck and it is mandatory to wear for dirt riding in some states.
We carry all types of high quality name brand riding and protective gear. Click Riding Gear to see our full selection.