Please Click To Enlarge Picture
New Arrival! New Upgraded Version!
- New Upgraded Diamond Shape Headlight.
- New Upgraded LED Tail light.
- New Upgraded Metal Foot Rests.
Safety Features: Built with fun and safety in mind and have Great Safety Features.
- Foot Brake provides the rider to use both foot and hand brakes in case of panic.
- Remote Control: Including remote engine stop (Exclusive! Other ATVs don't have it!), which can work from 30 feet away; make the parents' control be effective and activated.
- Kill Switch: With one press of the button it automatically cuts the engine so you can stop easily.
- Speed Restrictor(Governor): It can be adjusted down to 5mph, you can adapt engine power as his or her skill develops.
- Handle Bar Extra Padding provides a protection for the rider's head in case of an accident against the front handle bar.
Engine / Drive
- 120cc of reliable, electric-start four-stroke fun feed into a gearbox, making the ATV-J024 a great choice for those getting started or moving up, and perfectly tuned to the rider starting to hone his or her ATV skills.
- This ATV comes with an air-cooled engine designed to prevent overheating. There will be no worries about overheating or extra engine maintenance with this ATV .
- Automatic Transmission With Reverse gives more convenient handling for young users
- The Reverse feature allows you to move your ATV backwards with ease without you having to get out of the ATV.
- Durable Chain Drive with protect cover, which is really great chains, are easy to repair and replace.
- Electric Start provides much easier control and handling, and gives the rider the great convenience in the event of a stall.
- CDI system: The principal advantage of a CDI system is the ability to present a superior spark to the air/fuel mixture inside the combustion chamber, thus maximizing burn efficiency.
- High Performance Spark Plug.
- Fuel: Regular unleaded gasoline (90# gas or above), no need to mix oil with gas.
Body / Suspension / Dimensions
- ATV-J024 comes with large frame and big 19" / 18" tires comparing to regular ATVs and it's much larger, higher and wider. Comfortable riding giving more space, greater stability, better handling, and much more ground clearance. It is possible for you to use for another 2 more year.
- 57" Length, 38" Width, 39" Height provide a roomy and comfortable riding for you.
- Front Double a-arm and Rear single arm suspension provides a better handling and more comfortable ride.
- Front Drum and Rear Hydraulic Disc brakes for the ultimate stopping power and added safety.
- 28 inch seat height for quick, balanced steering and optimal rider comfort.
- Compact chassis design creates the ideal 37.4" wheelbase and low center of gravity for light, quick, super-accurate steering.
- 5.5 inches of ground clearance and a smooth undercarriage thwart most trail obstacles.
- 2.2L Fuel Tank for good distance riding.
- Front Bumper supplys protection against injuries in impacts.
- Luggage Rack is on the front and rear of the ATV. This is a fantastic upgrade for carrying anything needed.
- Upgraded Muffler.
- Free toolkit, Free Manual.
ATV-J024 was designed from the ground up to mimic the popular Yamaha style ATVs. With many upgrades and priced at 1/3 of a Yamaha ATV, Sand Warrior ATV-J024 is the best 120cc ATV you could get in the market for low price.
It is a middle Size ATV . From the rugged contours of its body, to its big 19" / 18" tires and aggressive stance, every aspect of the ATV-J024 screams to be admired. At 57" Length, 38" Width, 39" Height, the ATV-J024 has enough room for you to ride and will bring years of fun experience to your family. Our 120cc ATV are the ultimate in competition that have a high performance 120cc 4-stroke engine with electric start. These engines are built based on Yamaha technology. The durable double A-arm suspension, Front Drum and rear Disc brake, and improved engine design will ensure a ride that is a cut above.
We stock all parts for ATV-J024 all come from the manufacturer directly. If you need any parts, simply give us a call and we will ship them to you promptly. Comparing with Suzuki or Yamaha similar models, ATV-J024 comes with similar size, features and lot of upgrades but priced at 1/3 or even less. It is a steal!
Assembly / Tune Up Required
- All our units come in the "Original Factory Package" which means that you receive your purchase in the same exact way a dealership would receive it from the manufacturer. This implies that you, or a certified mechanic, will need to complete the assembly and quality control that a dealership would normally perform.
- Your purchase does not arrive "ready to ride" and generally the proper assembly involves: Handle bar brackets, all 4 wheels, front and rear racks (if included), rear shock and battery. (May differ per model)
Tune Up Required
- Not only is there a need to complete the assembly but also to ensure everything that was already installed from factory is correctly installed. This is the quality control that local dealerships perform and up-charge for. It requires a certified mechanic to complete a thorough check and set up for a new unit. This includes checking fuel lines, electrical connections, valve adjustment, priming the carburetor, lights, etc.
Assembly and Test Service Available at Discounted Price!
- If you do not want to deal with hassles of assembly, fuel lines, battery, tune up , etc, you can purchase our "Fully Assembled and Tested" service. Local dealership usually charge you $200-$500, while at powersportsmax.com, we only charge you 1/2 or 1/3 of their prices and offer same level of services!
Fully Assembled and Tested Service
- All of our assembled vehicles are assembled and tested in the U.S. by professionals with over 40 years experience combined.
- Guaranteed proper assembly. You can ride worry-free knowing that this unit was assembled by a professional!
- Save time and money with a unit that's already assembled. On average local shops will charge around $200 for assembly service. Whether you planned on paying a local shop for assembly or if you planned on assembling your unit on your own you still save money! Your time is money!
- We offer the genuine dealership grade assembly, inspection, set-up, and testing done right here in the U.S. Our mechanics have the knowledge and experience to perform a service that will result in a great amount of longevity for your purchase.
|120cc, 4 stroke
|52.4 x 55.5mm
|Automatic With Reverse
|Frame /Body/ Suspension / Brakes
|19 x 7 - 8
|18 x 9.5 - 8
|Capacities / Dimensions
|Net Weight (lbs)
|Gross Weight (lbs)
|Safety / Control
|Engine kill switch
- Free: Liftgate Service (except for small Dirt Bikes and small ATVs), other companies may charge you addtional $75 for it!
- Shipping charge already includes residential address delivery. Other companies may charge you addtional $30-$100 for it!
- Free: Owner's Manual Handbook (except some models, please see description for details)
- Free: Tool Kit (except some models, please see description for details)
- Free: Life Time Technical Support (No one else offers it!)
Get questions? Need some instructions any time, our dedicated technical support team are here Mon. to Fri. to answer your all types of questions and can walk you through if you have any problem. If you require tech support, please note you will need to take pictures and provide a short audio/visual recording (less than 20MBs) to highlight the issue(s) that our tech team can review for a proper diagnosis. Pictures and audio/video recording must be emailed to us along with your order number and the VIN number from your vehicle to provide service. The process of diagnosis and issuing recommendation(s) to resolve issues may take several days and will require cooperation from the customer to complete recommendations as instructed. In the event the diagnosis results in recommendation for replacement parts to be sent to the customer, please note parts may take between 7-10 business days to arrive and we do not provide overnight shipping. The customer will also be responsible for replacing/installing the parts themselves once they arrive. We do not provide compensation for outside labor or mechanics.
This bike is not legal for sale in California. To Califorlia shoppers, we have built a section called "CA Legal Bikes" for you. Please click here to check those 100% CA DMV registerable bikes.
Parts Warehouse, Fast Delivery, Lowest Price
We have the largest selections for parts and carry more parts than any competitors. Check our parts section and our competitor's , if they ever have one, you will know the difference immediately.
We update our site everyday, if you see it then we have it available. Most orders shipped within 1 business days!
Lowest Price Guarantee! We have the best prices, Period.
Assembly for MOST ATVs includes: Handle bar brackets (c clamps), all 4 wheels, front and rear racks (if included), rear shock and battery. (May differ per model)
Normally it will take up to 3 business days to process your order. Most orders will be shipped from our warehouses in Los Angeles. After our shipping company picks up your order from our warehouses, the estimated delivery time will be 3-10 business days depends on your location.
Shipping charge for one single unit of ATV-J024 is $279.95(Please login to see real shipping charge for these states: Florida, New York, District of Columbia, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, West Virginia, Delaware, etc.) , and you will get discounted shipping price if you order multiple item.
All ATVs, Go Karts, Mopeds, Dirt Bikes and UTVs will be put in a steel crate and shipped by a reputable trucking company to door directly. Electric scooters, pocket bikes, parts and accessories will be shipped by FedEx or USPS. We will email you a tracking number after your order is shipped. Our trucking company will always call you before the delivery and let you check the condition of your items when they arrive, so do not worry about that you could miss the delivery.
Don't be fooled by some companies "Free Shipping" offers. They just add shipping charge in their product prices and their prices are usually $150-$500 more than our prices. In addition, some competitors only ship your bike to the nearest trucking company terminals, those terminals are not readily available in a lot areas, that means you may have to spend your own time, your own gas and get a truck and trailer to drive long way ( in some cases, it could be more than 150 miles) to get it. Also, some competitors will ask you to pay additional $30-50 for residential address delivery and $50-$75 for liftgate service. Those motorcycles are very heavy and in most cases, you do need those services and end up paying a lot more for shipping.
No any hidden charges or tricks here, we only offer you fast, reliable and honest services. Our shipping charge already includes liftgate service and residential address delivery and we will deliver your bike right to your door.
Note: For oversized bikes, there might be a chance that our trucking company driver cannot unload this bike with liftgate on his own. The reason is that there is no lift gate big enough to unload this bike and this bike is too heavy for one person to unload. If our trucking company informs us so, you are expected to have several friends to help our truck driver to unload the bike when it arrives at your door. You can also provide a business address with a forklift to us for delivery or you can go to trucking company local terminal to pick up your bike.
Want a Rush Processing?
Normally orders are processed and shipped out of our warehouses within 3 business days. If you pay for the RUSH option, we will ship out your order within one business day. If you have a birthday or need this order rushed to you, simply select the Rush Option when placing your order and we GUARANTEE to ship out within one business day. If for any reason we cannot get your order shipped out within one business day, we will refund your rush charge and still rush your order.
No Sales Tax
We do not charge sales tax except in California. That's extra savings for our customers comparing to buying bikes from local vendors on top of our already lower sale prices.
Why Buy From Us?
We are a reliable and specialized company for selling powersports products:
We are dedicated to powersports products with knowledgeable service staff to answer your questions and provide service and technical support before and after sales. We are a bonded and licensed motorcycle dealer and have a large store front open to public in California. We have been in this business for eleven years.
We offer great prices:
Our prices are the best in this industry, we welcome our customers to look around and compare our prices with local dealers and other online vendors. Shopping with us can save you a lot of money, and we offer great discounts on multiple item purchase and parts, you will save even more, when purchasing multiple items. You don't need to pay tax on
your purchase if you are not in California.
We carry quality products:
With extremely competitive prices, we sell only quality products. We carefully select what products to carry from over 300 different manufacturers. Many products we sell are manufactured by true OEM factories for Honda, Yamaha, Bombardier and other famous name brands
to bring you the best quality products in the market today.
Parts of bikes we carry are readily available:
We have a dedicated parts department and a parts warehouse to stock parts for products we sell. Whenever you need parts, simply email us, we will send replacement parts to you. You can get parts from us directly at extremely low prices even if your warranty has expired!!
We provide great technical support:
We do know our products and our technicians have worked with powersports products for years. If you have any problem with assembling, riding and maintaining our bikes, just email us and our friendly technical staff will walk you through any problem you have step by step until you problem is fixed!
We have the best shipping:
We always ship bikes directly to your door and we do not charge additional for residential delivery and lift gate service (Free lift-gate service except for bikes and samll ATVs). All our bikes are put in a crate and well protected by a steel frame and foams. We only ship our bikes by a reputable trucking company to
ensure lowest shipping damage rate and great service!
Ride Safe and Have Fun!
Off-road riding is great fun! When you take proper safety precautions, injury is less likely to occur. As a responsible rider, you must outfit yourself in appropriate safety gear every time you hit the trails. Doing so keeps injuries and equipment damage to a minimum.
Buy a helmet safety approved by the Department of Transportation. It will have "D.O.T." stamped on the back, near the base. It should fit snugly, allowing very little head movement within the helmet.
Purchase a quality set of goggles. Trail debris can hit a rider in the face, and sunglasses do not offer enough eye protection. Purchase special safety goggles that easily fit over prescription eyeglasses if necessary.
Obtain a high-quality pair of off-road riding boots. Tennis shoes and hiking boots are not safe enough for off-road trail riding. A single rock can break an ankle on an ORV trail. Stout riding boots with heavy-duty casings are essential trail safety gear.
Buy a comfortable pair of riding gloves. Vibration from the handlebars can cause sore hands and wrists. A good pair of riding gloves will absorb some of the impact and make your ride more enjoyable.
Purchase the appropriate clothing. Regardless of outside temperature, wear a lightweight, long sleeved shirt and thick, full-length pants to protect the skin. Breathable material is necessary, as are bright colors easily visible to oncoming riders. Riding pants and jerseys offer the rider much needed protection from overhanging limbs, branches, and flying debris.
Acquire a chest protector. Stones thrown by other ATVs and unexpected branches in the trail can hit a person squarely in the chest while trail riding. It is extremely dangerous to have the wind knocked out of you at 50 mph. A chest protector is mandatory safety gear for ORV trail riding.
Purchase a good neck brace. It provide strong support and good protection to your neck and it is mandatory to wear for dirt riding in some states.
We carry all types of high quality name brand riding and protective gear. Click Riding Gear to see our full selection.