Please Click To Enlarge Picture
Lifan Lycan 250, born to be free! Main Features:
The Benefits of Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI):
- Featuring 250cc Electronic Fuel Injection(EFI) V-Twin engine
- Luxry leather seat with comfy riding experiance With low seat height and light body weight, the Lycan 250 is offering the one of a kind comfy riding experience.
- Classic style & modern design The featuring combination of classic American cruiser look and deluxe chromed dual exhaust pipes with LED headlights.
- LCD Dashboard
- Dual Exhaust U-Shap stainless steel
- Enlarged brake pad advanced aircrafts material
- LED Headlight wide visual range
Engine / Drive Train
- More Power, around 5% to 10% more power than a carbureted version: EFI equipped engines generally provide higher power and torque than a carbureted version of the same engine.
- Intelligence: The engine control unit (ECU) is the brain of the EFI engine and the reason for many advantages of EFI. The ECU interprets a variety of information from sensors throughout the engine so that it can continually run at an optimal level.
- Reduced Fuel Consumption & Emissions: By monitoring the engine sensors, the ECU determines the precise amount of fuel that needs to be delivered by the injector. It also delivers the exact air/fuel ratio to the engine by activating the injectors for the precise amount of time. Fine tuning this delivery results in better fuel economy by reducing consumption up to 25 percent and emissions control up to 20 percent.
- Less Servicing: Not only are there no carburetor maintenance or replacement costs, there is also less servicing needed in general. The fuel system, for example, is entirely sealed so the gasoline does not encounter oxygen, which causes it to go bad. This prevents the needs for bringing the engine in for servicing in the spring as a result of contaminated gas.
- Altitude Adaptability: Changes in altitude can affect any engine’s performance and in higher altitudes there is less oxygen. In a carbureted engine, operators would be required to change the carburetors jetting, but with EFI, it automatically compensates for the change in altitude by sensing the air temperature and density. It would then modify the fuel flowing through the injectors to provide the correct mixture for that current altitude.
- Eliminating Carburetor Float Problems: An EFI system is all electronic. Because of this it has an injector, which means it doesn’t require a fuel float that you would find in a carburetor. The carburetor floats can bounce around causing a lot of problems, especially with the movement of vehicles.
- Excellent Starting: A major benefit of EFI systems is the greatly improved cold and hot starting performance, easy to start.
Body / Suspension / Brakes
- Feisty 250cc, v-double cylinder, air cooled and 4-stroke engine puts out strong, predictable power with incredible gas mileage.
- Air cooling system keeps engine temperatures reliably under control, even while idling at stoplights--for maximum efficiency and longer engine life.
- Electric start.
- 5-Speed Manual Transmission Pro biker's choice!
- Front and Rear Disc brakes supply strong, reliable stopping power.
- Front Mono Absorber and Rear Dual Absorber Suspension
- 90/90-18 front and 130/90-15 rear Alloy Rim tires offer great traction.
- Engine kill switch shut off in case of any emergency, with one press of the button it automatically cuts the engine so you can stop easily. It's a really safe feature!
- Wide, thickly racing style dual seats ensures incomparable rider and passenger comfort and style.
- LCD Dashboard
- Dual Exhaust U-Shap stainless steel
- LED Headlight wide visual range
- Some assembly required: Front Wheel, Handle Bar, Battery and Rearview Mirrors.
||Lifan Lycan 250
||250cc, 4-stroke, V-Double cylinder
||5 Speed Manual cluth
||49mm x 66mm
||19 HP/8000 RPM
||Electronic Fuel Injection
||75Mph+ (Depending on Riders Weight and Road Conditions)
|Frame /Body/ Suspension / Brakes
||Front Mono Absorber
|Capacities / Dimensions
|Net Weight (lbs)
||91 x 31 x 45"
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Safety / Control
|Engine kill switch
|Turn Signal Indicators
This bike is not legal for sale in California. To Califorlia shoppers, we have built a section called "CA Legal Bikes" for you. Please click here to check those 100% CA DMV registerable bikes.
Parts Warehouse, Fast Delivery, Lowest Price
We have the largest selections for parts and carry more parts than any competitors. Check our parts section and our competitor's , if they ever have one, you will know the difference immediately.
We update our site everyday, if you see it then we have it available. Most orders shipped within 1 business days!
Lowest Price Guarantee! We have the best prices, Period.
Assembly Required for MOST Moped/Scooters includes: Front wheel, front brake, hub odometer counter, handle bar, trunk (if included) and battery. (May differ per model)
Normally it will take up to 3 business days to process your order. Most orders will be shipped from our warehouses in Los Angeles. After our shipping company picks up your order from our warehouses, the estimated delivery time will be 3-10 business days depends on your location.
Shipping charge for one single unit of Lifan Lycan 250 is $299.95(Please login to see real shipping charge for these states: Florida, New York, District of Columbia, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, West Virginia, Delaware, etc.) , and you will get discounted shipping price if you order multiple item.
All ATVs, Go Karts, Mopeds, Dirt Bikes and UTVs will be put in a steel crate and shipped by a reputable trucking company to door directly. Electric scooters, pocket bikes, parts and accessories will be shipped by FedEx or USPS. We will email you a tracking number after your order is shipped. Our trucking company will always call you before the delivery and let you check the condition of your items when they arrive, so do not worry about that you could miss the delivery.
Don't be fooled by some companies "Free Shipping" offers. They just add shipping charge in their product prices and their prices are usually $150-$500 more than our prices. In addition, some competitors only ship your bike to the nearest trucking company terminals, those terminals are not readily available in a lot areas, that means you may have to spend your own time, your own gas and get a truck and trailer to drive long way ( in some cases, it could be more than 150 miles) to get it. Also, some competitors will ask you to pay additional $30-50 for residential address delivery and $50-$75 for liftgate service. Those motorcycles are very heavy and in most cases, you do need those services and end up paying a lot more for shipping.
No any hidden charges or tricks here, we only offer you fast, reliable and honest services. Our shipping charge already includes liftgate service and residential address delivery and we will deliver your bike right to your door.
Note: For oversized bikes, there might be a chance that our trucking company driver cannot unload this bike with liftgate on his own. The reason is that there is no lift gate big enough to unload this bike and this bike is too heavy for one person to unload. If our trucking company informs us so, you are expected to have several friends to help our truck driver to unload the bike when it arrives at your door. You can also provide a business address with a forklift to us for delivery or you can go to trucking company local terminal to pick up your bike.
Want a Rush Processing?
Normally orders are processed and shipped out of our warehouses within 3 business days. If you pay for the RUSH option, we will ship out your order within one business day. If you have a birthday or need this order rushed to you, simply select the Rush Option when placing your order and we GUARANTEE to ship out within one business day. If for any reason we cannot get your order shipped out within one business day, we will refund your rush charge and still rush your order.
No Sales Tax
We do not charge sales tax except in California. That's extra savings for our customers comparing to buying bikes from local vendors on top of our already lower sale prices.
Why Buy From Us?
We are a reliable and specialized company for selling powersports products:
We are dedicated to powersports products with knowledgeable service staff to answer your questions and provide service and technical support before and after sales. We are a bonded and licensed motorcycle dealer and have a large store front open to public in California. We have been in this business for eleven years.
We offer great prices:
Our prices are the best in this industry, we welcome our customers to look around and compare our prices with local dealers and other online vendors. Shopping with us can save you a lot of money, and we offer great discounts on multiple item purchase and parts, you will save even more, when purchasing multiple items. You don't need to pay tax on
your purchase if you are not in California.
We carry quality products:
With extremely competitive prices, we sell only quality products. We carefully select what products to carry from over 300 different manufacturers. Many products we sell are manufactured by true OEM factories for Honda, Yamaha, Bombardier and other famous name brands
to bring you the best quality products in the market today.
Parts of bikes we carry are readily available:
We have a dedicated parts department and a parts warehouse to stock parts for products we sell. Whenever you need parts, simply email us, we will send replacement parts to you. You can get parts from us directly at extremely low prices even if your warranty has expired!!
We provide great technical support:
We do know our products and our technicians have worked with powersports products for years. If you have any problem with assembling, riding and maintaining our bikes, just email us and our friendly technical staff will walk you through any problem you have step by step until you problem is fixed!
We have the best shipping:
We always ship bikes directly to your door and we do not charge additional for residential delivery and lift gate service (Free lift-gate service except for bikes and samll ATVs). All our bikes are put in a crate and well protected by a steel frame and foams. We only ship our bikes by a reputable trucking company to
ensure lowest shipping damage rate and great service!
Ride Safe and Have Fun!
Scooter riding is great fun! When you take proper safety precautions, injury is less likely to occur. As a responsible rider, you must outfit yourself in appropriate safety gear every time you ride. Doing so keeps injuries and equipment damage to a minimum.
The head, arms, and legs are the most often injured in a crash. To Protect your head, always wear a helmet. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA): "Motorcycle helmets are 67-percent effective in preventing brain and face injuries. Unhelmeted motorcyclists are more than three times more likely to suffer brain injuries in crashes than those using helmets." Buy a helmet safety approved by the Department of Transportation. It will have "D.O.T." stamped on the back, near the base. It should fit snugly, allowing very little head movement within the helmet.
To protect your arms, you need a good motorcycle jacket. A good jacket will be made of nylon, leather, or Kevlar and be well constructed. Check out the seams at any of your sharp points (elbows, shoulders, etc). The stitching should be strong and enforced at these points. Also, a good jacket will include heavy padding on the elbow, spine, which is very important, and the shoulders. Additionally, if the jacket is nylon or Kevlar, it should include reflective stripes.
To protect your legs, it's worth it to invest in pants made specifically for motorcycle riders. Like a jacket, good pants will be made of leather, nylon, or Kevlar. For winter riding, pants can not only offer protection, they can keep you warm. Insulated pants or chaps are a good choice and can be bought coated for rain resistance.
If you are serious about riding, and want to really protect your limbs, you can invest in a one or two piece suit. Although a bit expensive, these offer substantial protection in case of a fall and go on and off quickly. If you are going to the office, you can fit a suit right over your (other) suit or khakis. Look for a suit that offers lots of armor pads, and has good venting; these can get hot in the summer.
Gloves should be worn regardless or weather, and there are different types for warm and cold weather. Warm weather gloves are usually leather or Kevlar and good ones have carbon fiber knuckle protection and are un-insulated but provide protection should you fall. Winter gloves provide the same level of protection, but are insulated. Waterproofing is also a good idea.
Last thing you need are some protective boots. A motorcyclist should have boots with a short heel; this allows the boot to fit on the motorcycle peg while still providing good ankle support. Boots should be at least 6" tall as that will offer some ankle protection. Boots can be as high as 17", which are useful for use against cold wind. Leather is a great choice for a boot, as leather provides much greater protection than that stylish, yet utterly thin, fabric on your new Nikes. Make sure the boot has a good, durable rubber sole that provides traction and slip resistance. The thicker the sole, the more the boot will absorb the vibration of the bike.
We carry all types of high quality name brand riding and protective gear. Click Riding Gear to see our full selection.