Please Click To Enlarge Picture
- High efficiency DC inverter compressor with reliable conversion.
- Fluoride-free insulation with good heat preservation performance and low energy consumption.
- 12/24V DC and 110~240VAC power supply, allow use in the car or at home.
- Quick cooling to -20'C(based on 25"C ambient temperature).
- Compressor delay protection.
- Intelligent car battery protection system.
- Dual door opening direction.
- Wide range electronic temperature control.
CX40 Safety instructions:
- Warning: Do not attempt or continue to operate your unit if it is wet. The installation of the DC power source in the boat should be handled by the qualified personnel.
- Make sure the voltage is within the correct range for socket and cable being used. The technical data label on the side of the unit shows the voltage ranges.
- No electrical devices inside the refrigerator as they may be damaged.
- During transportation, slope less than 45° and handle carefully.
- Your unit requires good ventilation, allow the following free space for the air circulation: Back: 200mm, Side:100mm.
- The unit must be placed in dry and ventilated place which is far from heat source (such as stove, flue) and avoid direct sun-shine.
- It is recommended to operate the unit on a flat surface. Maximum operation angle is 30°.
- One piece inner tank allows water filled, but doesn't allow pouring out water by inverting the unit. Keep the shells of the unit drying after rained. Not allow dumping the unit in the water.
- Although the units has been cleaned before leaving factory, we strongly recommend to use soft cloth dampened with warm water and a little neutral detergent to clean it again, after that wipe it with dry soft cloth.( Warning: Electrical parts can be wiped by dry cloth only)
- Warning: Do not allow children to play games with the fridge such as climbing or standing in the refrigerator. They could damage the fridge and seriously injure themselves.
The Function and Operation Setting:
- Power Supply: 12/24V DC or 110~240VAC (by adapter)
- Power cable connection
- ON/OFF Button: to turn on or turn off
- UP/DOWN Button: to adjust target temperature.
- Set Button: to enter the economy running mode.(ECO: Energy-saving mode), MAX(Fast cooling mode)
|Rated Voltage DC(V)
|Total Input Power(W)
|DC Power Cord