Please Click To Enlarge Picture
We are very excited to announce a new go kart model Mini XRS+! Which is a major upgrade on our Mini XRS. This new Mini XRS+ will have bigger, wider and taller frame than Mini XRS! Mini XRX+ Main Features:
High quality 163cc 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled 5.5HP OHV engine! It's a high quality gas powered engine and it's not like the little simple lawn mower engines found in cheaper go-karts. Very quiet, neighborhood friendly.
Fully Automatic Transmission makes it convenient for everyone want to use it. Just push the gas pedal and go.
Manual Pull starter, No battery and electrical components provides much easier control and handling, and much easier for maintenance.
Safety Cage with Padded Surrounding: It is designed with a safety cage with padding surrounding as another added safety feature.
Front Dual a arm and rear Double Oil Damped Shock Provides a better handling and more comfortable ride.
Front 4.10-6 and Rear 13 x 5-6 Aggressive Oversized Off Road Tires
Comfortable Seats with 2 Point shoulder harness/ seat belts
Adjustable pedal Pedal to seat back: standard: 30"; Pedal can also adjusted to 3" or 6" shorter.
Rack and pinion steering wheel.
- Powerful and reliable 4 stroke 5.5HP OHV engine.
- Rack and pinion steering.
- Two wheel drive, live axle.
- Fully suspension front and rear.
- Safety belt.
- Adjustable pedal:Pedal to seat back: standard: 30"; Pedal can also adjusted to 3" or 6" shorter.
- Speed governor.
This new Mini XRS+ will have bigger, wider and taller frame than Mini XRS!
It is designed to look good and built with high quality, its frame is really strong and will hold up for a long time. There is no battery or electronics to maintain, the pull start motor is very reliable and easy to work on if you ever have any issues; The rugged gas engine drives a fully automatic transmission coupled to a tough chain drive and solid live axle for dependable two-wheel drive traction. Smooth turning rack and pinion steering , a maximum speed of 15 mph and adjustable pedals make it easy to operate for even the youngest riders. And the double wide bench seat complete with dual seat belts offers plenty of room to enjoy the ride with a friend!
This unit is the go kart with all the features you are looking for! Built to give you an unbelievably fun ride, and also give all that you would want and need at an unbelievable price.
Assembly / Tune Up Required
Tune Up Required
- All our units come in the "Original Factory Package" which means that you receive your purchase in the same exact way a dealership would receive it from the manufacturer. This implies that you, or a certified mechanic, will need to complete the assembly and quality control that a dealership would normally perform.
- Your purchase does not arrive "ready to ride" and generally the proper assembly involves: all 4 wheels, roll cage bars, steering wheel, gas tank, rear shock, seats, gas lines and battery. (May differ per model)
- Not only is there a need to complete the assembly but also to ensure everything that was already installed from factory is correctly installed. This is the quality control that local dealerships perform and up-charge for. It requires a certified mechanic to complete a thorough check and set up for a new unit. This includes checking fuel lines, electrical connections, valve adjustment, priming the carburetor, lights, etc.
Assembled Version Available at Discounted Price!
- Assembling time from about 2 hours down to about 20 minutes only, customer only need to put: roll cages, steering wheel and battery (May differ per model)! And it is assembled by professionals! Not to mention no need for special tools such as forklift to lift up the unit to install the wheels. If you do not want to deal with hassles of assembly, fuel lines, tune up , etc, you can purchase our "Assembled Version"service. Local dealership usually charge you $200-$500, while at powersportsmax.com, we only charge you 1/2 or 1/3 of their prices and offer same level of services!
Assembled Version Service
- All of our assembled vehicles are assembled and tested in the U.S. by professionals with over 40 years experience combined.
- Guaranteed proper assembly. You can ride worry-free knowing that this unit was assembled by a professional!
- Save time and money with a unit that's already assembled. On average local shops will charge around $200 for assembly service. Whether you planned on paying a local shop for assembly or if you planned on assembling your unit on your own you still save money! Your time is money!
- We offer the genuine dealership grade assembly, inspection, set-up, and testing done right here in the U.S. Our mechanics have the knowledge and experience to perform a service that will result in a great amount of longevity for your purchase.
||163cc, 4-stroke, 5.5HP OHV engine
||8 lb ft/3600rpm
|Bore x Stroke
||2.6 x 1.8 inches
||Chain Drive, Rear wheel drive
|| Manual Pull Start
|Max Speed (MPH)
||15+ (Depending on Riders Weight and Road Conditions)
|Frame /Body/ Suspension / Brakes
||Double Oil Damped Shock
|| 13 x 5-6
|Capacities / Dimensions
|Weight Capacity (lbs)
|Net Weight (lbs)
|Gross Weight (lbs)
|Fuel Capacity (gal)
This bike is awarded CARB Green Sticker certification, it's legal for sale in California and can be registered in California DMVs
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS
In accordance to California DMV laws and regulations, dealers are required to complete and file registration for all vehicles sold in California.
After you place your order, you will receive an email or letter with specific instructions showing you how to fill out in the form correctly. You are only required to complete four (4) areas that will be highlighted for you. It is very important to leave all other areas blank. Place the signed 262 form in the provided envelope and mail it to us ASAP. Once we receive the signed original we will complete the registration for you. The license plate and registration card will be mailed to your address. There will be no further action required on your behalf after the completion of the REG 262 form.
- Free: Delivery Notification
- Free: Liftgate Service (except for small Dirt Bikes and small ATVs), other companies may charge you addtional $75 for it!
- Shipping charge already includes residential address delivery. Other companies may charge you addtional $30-$100 for it!
- Free: Owner's Manual Handbook (except some models, please see description for details)
- Free: Tool Kit (except some models, please see description for details)
- Free: Life Time Toll Free Technical Support (No one else offers it!)
Get questions? Need some instructions? Call us Toll Free at (855) 256-8969 any time. Unlike most competitors don't have toll free support line or either don't even have technical support at all, our dedicated technical support team are here Mon. to Fri. to answer your all types of questions and can walk you through if you have any problem.
Parts Warehouse, Fast Delivery, Lowest Price
We have the largest selections for parts and carry more parts than any competitors. Check our parts section and our competitor's , if they ever have one, you will know the difference immediately.
We update our site everyday, if you see it then we have it available. Most orders shipped within 1 business days!
Lowest Price Guarantee! We have the best prices, Period.
Assembly for MOST Go Karts includes: All four wheels, rear shock, gas tank, roll cage bars, steering wheel, seats, gas lines and battery (may differ per model)
Normally it will take up to 3 business days to process your order. Most orders will be shipped from our warehouses in Los Angeles. After our shipping company picks up your order from our warehouses, the estimated delivery time will be 3-10 business days depends on your location.
Shipping charge for one single unit of GK-M22 is Free (Please login to see real shipping charge for these states: Florida, New York, District of Columbia, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, West Virginia, Delaware, etc.) , and you will get discounted shipping price if you order multiple item.
All ATVs, Go Karts, Mopeds, Dirt Bikes and UTVs will be put in a steel crate and shipped by a reputable trucking company to door directly. Electric scooters, pocket bikes, parts and accessories will be shipped by FedEx or USPS. We will email you a tracking number after your order is shipped. Our trucking company will always call you before the delivery and let you check the condition of your items when they arrive, so do not worry about that you could miss the delivery.
No any hidden charges or tricks here, we only offer you fast, reliable and honest services. Our shipping charge already includes liftgate service and residential address delivery and we will deliver your bike right to your door.
Oversize Freight Statement: Most of carriers' trucks are equipped with a premium, level-ride liftgate which keeps freight in an upright position and reduces the risk of damage. Pallet jacks are available to assist with pallet handling on liftgate deliveries. Maximum size for the skid to fit on tailgate is: 60"L 48"W.This bike is oversized. The consignee will perform the complete service of unloading the freight from the position in which it was transported in or on the carrier's vehicle or delivery terminal's location.
Want a Rush Processing?
Normally orders are processed and shipped out of our warehouses within 3 business days. If you pay for the RUSH option, we will ship out your order within one business day. If you have a birthday or need this order rushed to you, simply select the Rush Option when placing your order and we GUARANTEE to ship out within one business day. If for any reason we cannot get your order shipped out within one business day, we will refund your rush charge and still rush your order.
No Sales Tax
We do not charge sales tax except in California. That's extra savings for our customers comparing to buying bikes from local vendors on top of our already lower sale prices.
Why Buy From Us?
We are a reliable and specialized company for selling powersports products:
We are dedicated to powersports products with knowledgeable service staff to answer your questions and provide service and technical support before and after sales. We are a bonded and licensed motorcycle dealer and have a large store front open to public in California. We have been in this business for eleven years.
We offer great prices:
Our prices are the best in this industry, we welcome our customers to look around and compare our prices with local dealers and other online vendors. Shopping with us can save you a lot of money, and we offer great discounts on multiple item purchase and parts, you will save even more, when purchasing multiple items. You don't need to pay tax on
your purchase if you are not in California.
We carry quality products:
With extremely competitive prices, we sell only quality products. We carefully select what products to carry from over 300 different manufacturers. Many products we sell are manufactured by true OEM factories for Honda, Yamaha, Bombardier and other famous name brands
to bring you the best quality products in the market today.
Parts of bikes we carry are readily available:
We have a dedicated parts department and a parts warehouse to stock parts for products we sell. Whenever you need parts, simply give us a call, we will send replacement parts to you. You can get parts from us directly at extremely low prices even if your warranty has expired!!
We provide great technical support:
We do know our products and our technicians have worked with powersports products for years. If you have any problem with assembling, riding and maintaining our bikes, just call us and our friendly technical staff will walk you through any problem you have step by step until you problem is fixed!
We have the best shipping:
We always ship bikes directly to your door and we do not charge additional for residential delivery and lift gate service (Free lift-gate service except for bikes and samll ATVs). All our bikes are put in a crate and well protected by a steel frame and foams. We only ship our bikes by a reputable trucking company to
ensure lowest shipping damage rate and great service!
Ride Safe and Have Fun!
Off-road riding is great fun! When you take proper safety precautions, injury is less likely to occur. As a responsible rider, you must outfit yourself in appropriate safety gear every time you hit the trails. Doing so keeps injuries and equipment damage to a minimum.
Buy a helmet safety approved by the Department of Transportation. It will have "D.O.T." stamped on the back, near the base. It should fit snugly, allowing very little head movement within the helmet.
Purchase a quality set of goggles. Trail debris can hit a rider in the face, and sunglasses do not offer enough eye protection. Purchase special safety goggles that easily fit over prescription eyeglasses if necessary.
Obtain a high-quality pair of off-road riding boots. Tennis shoes and hiking boots are not safe enough for off-road trail riding. A single rock can break an ankle on an ORV trail. Stout riding boots with heavy-duty casings are essential trail safety gear.
Buy a comfortable pair of riding gloves. Vibration from the handlebars can cause sore hands and wrists. A good pair of riding gloves will absorb some of the impact and make your ride more enjoyable.
Purchase the appropriate clothing. Regardless of outside temperature, wear a lightweight, long sleeved shirt and thick, full-length pants to protect the skin. Breathable material is necessary, as are bright colors easily visible to oncoming riders. Riding pants and jerseys offer the rider much needed protection from overhanging limbs, branches, and flying debris.
Acquire a chest protector. Stones thrown by other ATVs and unexpected branches in the trail can hit a person squarely in the chest while trail riding. It is extremely dangerous to have the wind knocked out of you at 50 mph. A chest protector is mandatory safety gear for ORV trail riding.
Purchase a good neck brace. It provide strong support and good protection to your neck and it is mandatory to wear for dirt riding in some states.
We carry all types of high quality name brand riding and protective gear. Click Riding Gear to see our full selection.