Please Click To Enlarge Picture
Engine / Drive Train
- Free: Delivery Notification
- Free: Liftgate Service, other companies may charge you addtional $75 for it!
- Shipping charge already includes residential address delivery. Other companies may charge you addtional $30-$100 for it!
- Free: Owner's Manual Handbook (except some models, please see description for details)
- Free: Tool Kit (except some models, please see description for details)
- Free: Life Time Toll Free Technical Support (No one else offers it!)
Get questions? Need some instructions? Call us Toll Free at (855) 256-8969 any time. Unlike most competitors don't have toll free support line or either don't even have technical support at all, our dedicated technical support team are here Mon. to Fri. to answer your all types of questions and can walk you through if you have any problem.
- Free: Registration Documents (Others may charge you up to $55!)
Our competitors may charge you $55 for sending you bill of sale and MSO. Yes, it does take some time and create those paper work and send it to you. However, the paper work doesn't come with your bike, you need to submit MSO Request after receiving bike. We offer those documents to you totally free! As soon as you submit a MSO Request to us, our MSO staff will mail those documents to you promptly.
Body / Suspension / Brakes
- Kindly Notice: Only White MC-T04 comes with logo Beatbox2, just as below picture shows. And other colors are comes with logo Taotao50.
- Feisty 50cc, air-cooled, 4-stroke engine puts out strong, predictable power with incredible gas mileage.
- Fan-assisted Air cooling system keeps engine temperatures reliably under control, even while idling at stoplights--for maximum efficiency and longer engine life.
- Easy, dependable electric starting with backup kickstarter make starting a breeze.
- Fully Automatic transmission ensures easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation.
- Top speed varies depending on rider's weight and road condition If a rider has over 200lbs, top speed might be less than 20 mph.
- Special fuel tank emissions system includes a sealed-type gas cap, air filter, roller valve and canister that controls gasoline evaporation and reduces air pollution.
- Muffler incorporates catalyst coating and muffler purifier device to reduce noise and air pollution.
- Open, step-through frame design allows easy mounting and dismounting.
- Front Disc brake and Rear Drum brake supply strong, reliable stopping power.
- 10 inch front and rear DOT tires offer great traction.
- Dual front fork delivers superb bump-absorbing performance.
- Rear shock upgraded suspension system provides comfort and great ride quality.
- Wide, thickly padded seat ensures incomparable rider and passenger comfort and style.
- Underseat storage compartment can store lots of items.
- Large headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and electroplated headlight housing enhances styling.
- Bright multireflector taillight for great visibility.
- Electronic fuel gauge keeps track of the gas level.
- Easy-to-read instrument panel features turn signal and high beam indicator lights.
- Free-maintenance battery provides durable electric power.
- Front and rear side reflectors help maximize conspicuity in city traffic.
- (DOT) Department of Transportation Fully Approved
- (EPA) Environmental Protection Agency Approved
This motorcycle is legal to own in the United States. We provide all stickers, affixations and documents needed to prove that your vehicle is legal. You can easily register this bike and legally ride it on public roads as transportation.
- MSO (Manufacturers Statement of Origin / Certificate Of Origin) Included
- Genuine 17-Digit Factory VIN Number
This Bike conforms to U.S. Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS). The tag affixed to this Bike shows the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) as well as Date Manufactured. A Certificate of Origin (a.k.a. MSO/MCO/Manufacturers Statement of Origin) with all necessary information is also included. This is all the data you need to register this Bike with the DMV.
Need to get around? The MC-T04 Urban Sport Moped Scooter is just made for that purpose. Whether it's just a run to the store or errands, the MC-T04 is the most reliable and fuel efficient form of transportation there is.
The MC-T04 moped is a powered by a 50cc 4-stroke engine for ultra smooth, efficient, and quiet transportation. Most other mopeds use a noisier, less efficient 2-stroke motor. This moped is the perfect choice for those looking for quick, easy and fun transportation within communities! Features include: Electric/Kick start, head and tail lights, turn signals, mirrors, below seat storage compartment, horn, odometer, speedometer, etc. All of this for an unbeatable low price!
Emergency Shut Off Switch: This Moped comes with shut off switch in case of any emergency. With one press of the button it automatically cuts the engine so you can stop easily. It's a really safe feature!
Instrument Panel: The large easy to read instrument panel tells you just about everything you need to know when operating your scooter. You will see displays for speedometer, odometer, gas gauge, turn signal indicator and high beam indicator. There are also hand controls for running lights, headlights, high/low beam and horn.
The MC-T04 Scooter has a lot of extra features over other scooters which show its qualities like simplicity, convenience, and reliability. The dual starting system, 4-stroke engine, and fully automatic transmission make this moped very convenient to operate. The easy twist & go throttle acceleration creates simplicity while driving this vehicle. The kill switch on the handlebar offers the rider peace of mind because of its added safety.
With so many great features of MC-T04 Moped Scooter only cost less than $1000, our price is only the half, or one third, or even quarter of Honda or Yahama Scooters. Why not enjoy the same experience and fun with a brand item by saving a bunch!!
Assembly / Tune Up Required
Tune Up Required
- All our units come in the "Original Factory Package" which means that you receive your purchase in the same exact way a dealership would receive it from the manufacturer. This implies that you, or a certified mechanic, will need to complete the assembly and quality control that a dealership would normally perform.
- Your purchase does not arrive "ready to ride" and generally the proper assembly involves: front wheel, front brake, odometer counter, handle bar, trunk (if included), mirrors and battery. (May differ per model)
- Not only is there a need to complete the assembly but also to ensure everything that was already installed from factory is correctly installed. This is the quality control that local dealerships perform and up-charge for. It requires a certified mechanic to complete a thorough check and set up for a new unit. This includes checking fuel lines, electrical connections, valve adjustment, priming the carburetor, lights, etc.
Assembly and Test Service Available at Discounted Price!
- If you do not want to deal with hassles of assembly, fuel lines, battery, tune up , etc, you can purchase our "Fully Assembled and Tested" service. Local dealership usually charge you $200-$500, while at powersportsmax.com, we only charge you 1/2 or 1/3 of their prices and offer same level of services!
Fully Assembled and Tested Service
- All of our assembled vehicles are assembled and tested in the U.S. by professionals with over 40 years experience combined.
- Guaranteed proper assembly. You can ride worry-free knowing that this unit was assembled by a professional!
- Save time and money with a unit that's already assembled. On average local shops will charge around $200 for assembly service. Whether you planned on paying a local shop for assembly or if you planned on assembling your unit on your own you still save money! Your time is money!
- We offer the genuine dealership grade assembly, inspection, set-up, and testing done right here in the U.S. Our mechanics have the knowledge and experience to perform a service that will result in a great amount of longevity for your purchase.
|Engine/Drive Train |
||50cc, 4 stroke
|| Air Cooled
||Electric / Kick
|Max Speed (MPH)
||35mph (Depending on Riders Weight and Road Conditions)
|Frame /Body/ Suspension / Brakes |
|| Hydraulic forks
|| 100/60 - 10 , Black Steel Rim
|| 100/60 - 10 , Black Steel Rim
|Capacities / Dimensions |
|Weight Capacity (lbs)
|Gross Weight (lbs)
|Safety / Control |
|Turn Signal Indicators
This bike is legal for sale in California and can be registered in California DMVs.
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS
In accordance to California DMV laws and regulations, dealers are required to complete and file registration for all vehicles sold in California.
After you place your order, you will receive an email or letter with specific instructions showing you how to fill out in the form correctly. You are only required to complete four (4) areas that will be highlighted for you. It is very important to leave all other areas blank. Place the signed 262 form in the provided envelope and mail it to us ASAP. Once we receive the signed original we will complete the registration for you. The license plate and registration card will be mailed to your address. There will be no further action required on your behalf after the completion of the REG 262 form.
Parts Warehouse, Fast Delivery, Lowest Price
We have the largest selections for parts and carry more parts than any competitors. Check our parts section and our competitor's , if they ever have one, you will know the difference immediately.
We update our site everyday, if you see it then we have it available. Most orders shipped within 1 business days!
Lowest Price Guarantee! We have the best prices, Period.
Assembly Required for MOST Moped/Scooters includes: Front wheel, front brake, hub odometer counter, handle bar, trunk (if included) and battery. (May differ per model)
Normally it will take up to 7 business days to process your order. Most orders will be shipped from our warehouses in Los Angeles. After our shipping company picks up your order from our warehouses, the estimated delivery time will be 3-10 business days depends on your location.
Shipping charge for one single unit of MC-T04 is $199.95(Please login to see real shipping charge for these states: Florida, New York, District of Columbia, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, West Virginia, Delaware, etc.) , and you will get discounted shipping price if you order multiple item.
All ATVs, Go Karts, Mopeds, Dirt Bikes and UTVs will be put in a steel crate and shipped by a reputable trucking company to door directly. Electric scooters, pocket bikes, parts and accessories will be shipped by FedEx or USPS. We will email you a tracking number after your order is shipped. Our trucking company will always call you before the delivery and let you check the condition of your items when they arrive, so do not worry about that you could miss the delivery.
Don't be fooled by some companies "Free Shipping" offers. They just add shipping charge in their product prices and their prices are usually $150-$500 more than our prices. In addition, some competitors only ship your bike to the nearest trucking company terminals, those terminals are not readily available in a lot areas, that means you may have to spend your own time, your own gas and get a truck and trailer to drive long way ( in some cases, it could be more than 150 miles) to get it. Also, some competitors will ask you to pay additional $30-50 for residential address delivery and $50-$75 for liftgate service. Those motorcycles are very heavy and in most cases, you do need those services and end up paying a lot more for shipping.
No any hidden charges or tricks here, we only offer you fast, reliable and honest services. Our shipping charge already includes liftgate service and residential address delivery and we will deliver your bike right to your door.
Note: For oversized bikes, there might be a chance that our trucking company driver cannot unload this bike with liftgate on his own. The reason is that there is no lift gate big enough to unload this bike and this bike is too heavy for one person to unload. If our trucking company informs us so, you are expected to have several friends to help our truck driver to unload the bike when it arrives at your door. You can also provide a business address with a forklift to us for delivery or you can go to trucking company local terminal to pick up your bike.
Want a Rush Processing?
Normally orders are processed and shipped out of our warehouses within 3 business days. If you pay for the RUSH option, we will ship out your order within one business day. If you have a birthday or need this order rushed to you, simply select the Rush Option when placing your order and we GUARANTEE to ship out within one business day. If for any reason we cannot get your order shipped out within one business day, we will refund your rush charge and still rush your order.
No Sales Tax
We do not charge sales tax except in California. That's extra savings for our customers comparing to buying bikes from local vendors on top of our already lower sale prices.
Why Buy From Us?
We are a reliable and specialized company for selling powersports products:
We are dedicated to powersports products with knowledgeable service staff to answer your questions and provide service and technical support before and after sales. We are a bonded and licensed motorcycle dealer and have a large store front open to public in California. We have been in this business for eleven years.
We offer great prices:
Our prices are the best in this industry, we welcome our customers to look around and compare our prices with local dealers and other online vendors. Shopping with us can save you a lot of money, and we offer great discounts on multiple item purchase and parts, you will save even more, when purchasing multiple items. You don't need to pay tax on
your purchase if you are not in California.
We carry quality products:
With extremely competitive prices, we sell only quality products. We carefully select what products to carry from over 300 different manufacturers. Many products we sell are manufactured by true OEM factories for Honda, Yamaha, Bombardier and other famous name brands
to bring you the best quality products in the market today.
Parts of bikes we carry are readily available:
We have a dedicated parts department and a parts warehouse to stock parts for products we sell. Whenever you need parts, simply give us a call, we will send replacement parts to you. You can get parts from us directly at extremely low prices even if your warranty has expired!!
We provide great technical support:
We do know our products and our technicians have worked with powersports products for years. If you have any problem with assembling, riding and maintaining our bikes, just call us and our friendly technical staff will walk you through any problem you have step by step until you problem is fixed!
We have the best shipping:
We always ship bikes directly to your door and we do not charge additional for residential delivery and lift gate service (Free lift-gate service except for bikes and samll ATVs). All our bikes are put in a crate and well protected by a steel frame and foams. We only ship our bikes by a reputable trucking company to
ensure lowest shipping damage rate and great service!
Notice Before Purchasing Factory-Direct Vehicle
Please be aware that our vehicles are not fully assembled. You will need some mechanical knowledge to complete assembly, to perform tune-ups and basic trouble-shooting before your vehicle is ready to ride.
1. First, you will need to remove the cardboard box covering your package. Once removed, you will notice your vehicle is encased in a steel frame. You will need to unscrew the bolts holding the steel frame in place and break it apart at the joints. Once you have taken the bolts off you will need two or more people to lift the vehicle out of the frame.
2. Second, you will have to assemble some parts onto the bike. Assembly for most products will include the handle bar brackets (c clamps), wheels, front and rear racks (if included), roll bars (if included), rear shock and battery.
3. Third, you will need tune-up your bike. You must check the circuit system to make sure they are connected and work properly. If the battery is installed properly and the fuse is good, you should be able to engage break lights, turning signals, horn (if included) etc. Make sure all fuel lines and cables are connected properly. Check and tighten nuts and bolts before and after every ride. Adjust the carburetor to fit with the weather conditions and elevation levels, otherwise the engine may not start or may die quickly after starting.
Assembly and tuning are not easy tasks for those unfamiliar. If you do not have enough mechanical knowledge and time to do the work, we highly recommend you buy a fully assembled bike or hire a local mechanic at your own cost to complete the work for you.
To prevent damage to your new bike, you must follow these steps:
1. You must drain your gas tank and refuel with fresh gasoline, adding fuel stabilizer.
2. You must do break-in. The break-in period for your new vehicle is the first 25 hours of operation, or the time it takes to use the first two full tanks of gasoline. During the break-in period:
- Avoid engaging the vehicle at full throttle
- Avoid sustained accelerations
- Avoid prolonged cruising speeds
- Avoid rapid acceleration and deceleration. Always adjust speed gradually
- Avoid high speed riding
3.After break-in, you must replace the factory engine oil with fresh Engine Oil prior to starting your vehicle.
4. You must follow the maintenance rules and schedule according to the manual. Some maintenance work include but not limit to changing oil, replacing the oil filter, replacing the fuel filter, cleaning or replacing the air filter, replacing the spark plug and cleaning or replacing the carburetor.
All these steps and preventative care can save you hundreds to thousands of dollars in replacement parts and labor.
You will also be required to know how to troubleshoot your vehicle and replace parts in the event you need to have parts replaced or need technical support. If you are unable to complete repairs yourself, you will need to hire a local mechanic for assistance at your own cost.
Ride Safe and Have Fun!
Scooter riding is great fun! When you take proper safety precautions, injury is less likely to occur. As a responsible rider, you must outfit yourself in appropriate safety gear every time you ride. Doing so keeps injuries and equipment damage to a minimum.
The head, arms, and legs are the most often injured in a crash. To Protect your head, always wear a helmet. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA): "Motorcycle helmets are 67-percent effective in preventing brain and face injuries. Unhelmeted motorcyclists are more than three times more likely to suffer brain injuries in crashes than those using helmets." Buy a helmet safety approved by the Department of Transportation. It will have "D.O.T." stamped on the back, near the base. It should fit snugly, allowing very little head movement within the helmet.
To protect your arms, you need a good motorcycle jacket. A good jacket will be made of nylon, leather, or Kevlar and be well constructed. Check out the seams at any of your sharp points (elbows, shoulders, etc). The stitching should be strong and enforced at these points. Also, a good jacket will include heavy padding on the elbow, spine, which is very important, and the shoulders. Additionally, if the jacket is nylon or Kevlar, it should include reflective stripes.
To protect your legs, it's worth it to invest in pants made specifically for motorcycle riders. Like a jacket, good pants will be made of leather, nylon, or Kevlar. For winter riding, pants can not only offer protection, they can keep you warm. Insulated pants or chaps are a good choice and can be bought coated for rain resistance.
If you are serious about riding, and want to really protect your limbs, you can invest in a one or two piece suit. Although a bit expensive, these offer substantial protection in case of a fall and go on and off quickly. If you are going to the office, you can fit a suit right over your (other) suit or khakis. Look for a suit that offers lots of armor pads, and has good venting; these can get hot in the summer.
Gloves should be worn regardless or weather, and there are different types for warm and cold weather. Warm weather gloves are usually leather or Kevlar and good ones have carbon fiber knuckle protection and are un-insulated but provide protection should you fall. Winter gloves provide the same level of protection, but are insulated. Waterproofing is also a good idea.
Last thing you need are some protective boots. A motorcyclist should have boots with a short heel; this allows the boot to fit on the motorcycle peg while still providing good ankle support. Boots should be at least 6" tall as that will offer some ankle protection. Boots can be as high as 17", which are useful for use against cold wind. Leather is a great choice for a boot, as leather provides much greater protection than that stylish, yet utterly thin, fabric on your new Nikes. Make sure the boot has a good, durable rubber sole that provides traction and slip resistance. The thicker the sole, the more the boot will absorb the vibration of the bike.
We carry all types of high quality name brand riding and protective gear. Click Riding Gear to see our full selection.