Please Click To Enlarge Picture
- Only ONE left! Get this particular bike before someone else purchases it!
- The pictures above show the exact bike, you will receive exactly what you see.
- This bike is Fully Assembled and Tested.
- With rearview mirrors (not installed).
- This VIN of this bike is LC4HCNL57L0000732.
- Because this bike has been taken out from original package and get fully assembled and fully tested, we will not use original box to package and ship this bike. When we ship this bike, we put it this bike on a long pallet and tighten it with strips and heavily shrink warped it with multiple layers.
- Model R468 had completely assembled and ready to ride out of the box! Just add fuel and go! On average, local shops will charge around $150 for assembly service. Now you can take advantage of our
huge discounts along with the service! Some of the benefits of purchasing a fully assembled Dirt Bike include:
- Guaranteed proper assembly. You can ride worry-free knowing that this unit was assembled by a professional!
- Save time and money with a unit that's already assembled.
- Non-assembled units come with the assembly hardware in a bag or box which can sometimes get lost during shipping. With a fully
assembled unit, there is no risk of losing assembly hardware. And a fully assembled unit has a higher percentage of arriving undamaged during shipping!
- FAST!! 250cc 4-Stroke, air-cooled, Multi-port(Electronic) Fuel Injection Engine.
- 5-Speed Manual TransmissionHeavy-duty clutch offers smooth, progressive engagement and smooth-shifting. Take fully control of your bike, Pro's best choice!
- Kick Start/ Electric Start, Electric start for easy starting well the kick start is being used as a back up plan in any unexpected situations.
- Front and Rear Hydraulic Disc brakes allows the bike to come to a faster stop than other brake systems do making it more safe to use. As any rider would tell you, power is nothing without good brakes. The high performance Hydraulic disc brake makes this bike an experts choice.
- Engine Control Module(ECM) ignition.
- Front 21 and Rear 18 Fat Tire, More Traction!
- Engine Kill Switch: An added kill switch safety feature on this bike provides the riders of all ages to cut off the engine anytime they desire, this is especially helpful and useful during an emergency situation.
- Body/Frame Built with a heavy duty steel body frame makes the bike sturdy and easy to handle.
- Strong Chain/Sprocket This die hard chain/sprocket on this beast is designed to endure the roughest and toughest of any off road terrain. Snail-type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
- High Performance Exhaust A stylish high performance exhaust pipe included on this bike is design to enhance both performance and style to the bike!
- Wide and Comfort Foot Pegs: Wide, folding, self-cleaning foot pegs and brake pedal for secure footing.
- Digital meter.
- Big Wheel, Huge Size at 84"(L) x32"(W) x 55"(H) provide the roomy and comfortable riding experience for the driver.
- 36 inches seat height and high quality seat padding ensure you a roomy and comfortable riding experience.
- 54 inches great Wheel-base, which provides great rider control and comfort.
||250cc, 4 stroke, Multi-port(Electronic) Fuel Injection
||Engine Control Module(ECM)
|Electronic Sensors for ECM
||Heated Oxygen Sensor
|Max Speed (MPH)
||68+ (Depending on Riders Weight and Road Conditions)
|Frame /Body/ Suspension / Brakes
||Double Inverted Shocks
||3.00-21 On Road Use
||4.10-18 On Road Use
|Capacities / Dimensions
|Max load (lbs)
|Gross Weight (lbs)
|Net Weight (lbs)
|Gas Tank Capacity
|Engine Oil Capacity
|Safety / Control
|| DOT Approved
|Turn signal lights
|Engine Kill Switch
- Free: Liftgate Service (except for small Dirt Bikes and small ATVs), other companies may charge you addtional $75 for it!
- Shipping charge already includes residential address delivery. Other companies may charge you addtional $30-$100 for it!
- Free: Owner's Manual Handbook (except some models, please see description for details)
- Free: Tool Kit (except some models, please see description for details)
- Free: Life Time Technical Support (No one else offers it!)
Get questions? Need some instructions any time, our dedicated technical support team are here Mon. to Fri. to answer your all types of questions and can walk you through if you have any problem. If you require tech support, please note you will need to take pictures and provide a short audio/visual recording (less than 20MBs) to highlight the issue(s) that our tech team can review for a proper diagnosis. Pictures and audio/video recording must be emailed to us along with your order number and the VIN number from your vehicle to provide service. The process of diagnosis and issuing recommendation(s) to resolve issues may take several days and will require cooperation from the customer to complete recommendations as instructed. In the event the diagnosis results in recommendation for replacement parts to be sent to the customer, please note parts may take between 7-10 business days to arrive and we do not provide overnight shipping. The customer will also be responsible for replacing/installing the parts themselves once they arrive. We do not provide compensation for outside labor or mechanics.
This bike is not legal for sale in California. To Califorlia shoppers, we have built a section called "CA Legal Bikes" for you. Please click here to check those 100% CA DMV registerable bikes.
Parts Warehouse, Fast Delivery, Lowest Price
We have the largest selections for parts and carry more parts than any competitors. Check our parts section and our competitor's , if they ever have one, you will know the difference immediately.
We update our site everyday, if you see it then we have it available. Most orders shipped within 1 business days!
Lowest Price Guarantee! We have the best prices, Period.
This bike comes with fully assembled. No need to assemble that usually take the customer several hours. No need to worry about parts missing and not knowing how to assemble your bike.
Normally it will take up to 3 business days to process your order. Most orders will be shipped from our warehouses in Los Angeles. After our shipping company picks up your order from our warehouses, the estimated delivery time will be 3-10 business days depends on your location.
Shipping charge for one single unit of R468 is Free , and you will get discounted shipping price if you order multiple item.
All ATVs, Go Karts, Mopeds, Dirt Bikes and UTVs will be put in a steel crate and shipped by a reputable trucking company to door directly. Electric scooters, pocket bikes, parts and accessories will be shipped by FedEx or USPS. We will email you a tracking number after your order is shipped. Our trucking company will always call you before the delivery and let you check the condition of your items when they arrive, so do not worry about that you could miss the delivery.
Don't be fooled by some companies "Free Shipping" offers. They just add shipping charge in their product prices and their prices are usually $150-$500 more than our prices. In addition, some competitors only ship your bike to the nearest trucking company terminals, those terminals are not readily available in a lot areas, that means you may have to spend your own time, your own gas and get a truck and trailer to drive long way ( in some cases, it could be more than 150 miles) to get it. Also, some competitors will ask you to pay additional $30-50 for residential address delivery and $50-$75 for liftgate service. Those motorcycles are very heavy and in most cases, you do need those services and end up paying a lot more for shipping.
No any hidden charges or tricks here, we only offer you fast, reliable and honest services. Our shipping charge already includes liftgate service and residential address delivery and we will deliver your bike right to your door.
Note: For oversized bikes, there might be a chance that our trucking company driver cannot unload this bike with liftgate on his own. The reason is that there is no lift gate big enough to unload this bike and this bike is too heavy for one person to unload. If our trucking company informs us so, you are expected to have several friends to help our truck driver to unload the bike when it arrives at your door. You can also provide a business address with a forklift to us for delivery or you can go to trucking company local terminal to pick up your bike.
Want a Rush Processing?
Normally orders are processed and shipped out of our warehouses within 3 business days. If you pay for the RUSH option, we will ship out your order within one business day. If you have a birthday or need this order rushed to you, simply select the Rush Option when placing your order and we GUARANTEE to ship out within one business day. If for any reason we cannot get your order shipped out within one business day, we will refund your rush charge and still rush your order.
No Sales Tax
We do not charge sales tax except in California. That's extra savings for our customers comparing to buying bikes from local vendors on top of our already lower sale prices.
Why Buy From Us?
We are a reliable and specialized company for selling powersports products:
We are dedicated to powersports products with knowledgeable service staff to answer your questions and provide service and technical support before and after sales. We are a bonded and licensed motorcycle dealer and have a large store front open to public in California. We have been in this business for eleven years.
We offer great prices:
Our prices are the best in this industry, we welcome our customers to look around and compare our prices with local dealers and other online vendors. Shopping with us can save you a lot of money, and we offer great discounts on multiple item purchase and parts, you will save even more, when purchasing multiple items. You don't need to pay tax on
your purchase if you are not in California.
We carry quality products:
With extremely competitive prices, we sell only quality products. We carefully select what products to carry from over 300 different manufacturers. Many products we sell are manufactured by true OEM factories for Honda, Yamaha, Bombardier and other famous name brands
to bring you the best quality products in the market today.
Parts of bikes we carry are readily available:
We have a dedicated parts department and a parts warehouse to stock parts for products we sell. Whenever you need parts, simply email us, we will send replacement parts to you. You can get parts from us directly at extremely low prices even if your warranty has expired!!
We provide great technical support:
We do know our products and our technicians have worked with powersports products for years. If you have any problem with assembling, riding and maintaining our bikes, just email us and our friendly technical staff will walk you through any problem you have step by step until you problem is fixed!
We have the best shipping:
We always ship bikes directly to your door and we do not charge additional for residential delivery and lift gate service (Free lift-gate service except for bikes and samll ATVs). All our bikes are put in a crate and well protected by a steel frame and foams. We only ship our bikes by a reputable trucking company to
ensure lowest shipping damage rate and great service!
Ride Safe and Have Fun!
Off-road riding is great fun! When you take proper safety precautions, injury is less likely to occur. As a responsible rider, you must outfit yourself in appropriate safety gear every time you hit the trails. Doing so keeps injuries and equipment damage to a minimum.
Buy a helmet safety approved by the Department of Transportation. It will have "D.O.T." stamped on the back, near the base. It should fit snugly, allowing very little head movement within the helmet.
Purchase a quality set of goggles. Trail debris can hit a rider in the face, and sunglasses do not offer enough eye protection. Purchase special safety goggles that easily fit over prescription eyeglasses if necessary.
Obtain a high-quality pair of off-road riding boots. Tennis shoes and hiking boots are not safe enough for off-road trail riding. A single rock can break an ankle on an ORV trail. Stout riding boots with heavy-duty casings are essential trail safety gear.
Buy a comfortable pair of riding gloves. Vibration from the handlebars can cause sore hands and wrists. A good pair of riding gloves will absorb some of the impact and make your ride more enjoyable.
Purchase the appropriate clothing. Regardless of outside temperature, wear a lightweight, long sleeved shirt and thick, full-length pants to protect the skin. Breathable material is necessary, as are bright colors easily visible to oncoming riders. Riding pants and jerseys offer the rider much needed protection from overhanging limbs, branches, and flying debris.
Acquire a chest protector. Stones thrown by other ATVs and unexpected branches in the trail can hit a person squarely in the chest while trail riding. It is extremely dangerous to have the wind knocked out of you at 50 mph. A chest protector is mandatory safety gear for ORV trail riding.
Purchase a good neck brace. It provide strong support and good protection to your neck and it is mandatory to wear for dirt riding in some states.
We carry all types of high quality name brand riding and protective gear. Click Riding Gear to see our full selection.