Please Click To Enlarge Picture
Body / Suspension / Brake / Dimensions
- 150cc 4-Stroke Engine which provides simplicity and extra power. No mixing, no hassle. Just fill it up and begin the fun!
- 150cc Air-cooled engine designed to prevent overheating. There will be no worries about overheating or extra engine maintenance with this quad.
- Fully Automatic Transmission gives more convenient handling for young users. It is ideal for anyone just strating out or anyone who is learning and would like to take a step up in riding.
- The Reverse feature allows you to move your ATV backwards with ease without you having to get out of the ATV.
- Durable chain drive, which is really great chains are easy to repair and replace.
- Electric Start provides much easier control and handling, and gives the rider the great conveniences in the event of a stall.
- Fuel: Regular unleaded gasoline (90# gas or above), no need to mix oil with gas.
- Lubrication: The unit comes already filled with engine oil that flows throughout the integrated engine and transmission. For engine oil changes, use 15W40 engine oil available at your local auto parts store.
- Full size at 63 " length, 37.8" Width, 39.6" Height provide a roomy and comfortable riding, that give more space for growing out.
- Steel Frame: This ATV uses 2mm thickness steel tubular frames with a powercoated finish.
- Beefy front 21 x 7-8 and rear 20 x 9.5-8 knobby tires offer excellent traction and help boost ground clearance.
- Dual Shock A-arms front suspension with long travel smoothes out the trail for a comfortable, confidence-inspiring ride. Rear Single suspension with long travel further enhance ride comfort and traction.
- Dual Front Drum Brakes are designed to make you get two independent drum brakes and much more stopping power. Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes giving it that extra advantage of being able to stop quicker and more effectively.
- 31.5 inches seat height for quick, balanced steering and optimal rider comfort!
- Plastic leather with foam padding seat gives a comfortable ride for you.
- Distance from foot rest to top of seat: 16.54"
- Foot rest length:14.17"
- Great wheelbase, at 43.9 inches, ensures a very large amount of leg room for the rider which makes it very comfortable to ride.
- 4.33 inches ground clearance delivers maximum underbelly protection while enhancing trainability.
- Large, class-leading fuel capacity 1.1 gallons increases range, which means less fill-ups and more fun out on the trail.
- Front Iron bumper protects ATV in the event of a frontal impact.
- Foot Brake provides the rider to use both foot and hand brakes in case of panic.
- Foot Guard protects rider from getting legs near the tires.
- Speed Restrictor(Governor): It can be adjusted down to 5mph, you can adapt engine power as his or her skill develops.
- Kill switch on handle bar: With one press of the button it automatically cuts the engine so you can stop easily.
- Other control on handlebar: Headlight switch, kill switch, high/low beam headlight switch.
- Luggage Rack is on the front and rear of the ATV. This is a fantastic upgrade for carrying anything needed.
- Neutral and Reverse Gear indicator.
- The headlight is a very unique design that perfectly fits the style and shape of this vehicle. They are also very bright and will light your way while driving at night.
- Another great safety feature for night riding are the tail lights and brake lights on this 150cc quad.
- Free toolkit, Free Manual.
- Usually takes about 1 to 2 hours. The ATVs are completely assembled in the factory and fully tested. After testing, the tires, racks, steering knuckle and front bumper are removed and the handlebars are pivoted downward. So to assemble, put the tires, racks, steering knuckle and bumper back on and rotate the handlebars back up.
ATV-T004 come from a trusted brand so they won't break down on you, leaving you back at the starting point. You'll also notice that this cheap Atvs come with a wide range of upgraded features just to make sure your appetite is wet. You will not find a 4 wheeler of such a high quality for such a super low price anywhere else on the net. ATV-T004 is powered by a compact, air-cooled, four-stroke, 150cc engine. Additional features include Front Drum Brakes, Hydraulic Rear Disc Brakes, automatic transmission with reverse and electric start. All ensures you maintain all reliable features that needed. This highly advanced utility ATV comes with all the performance and technology necessary to put riders at the head of the pack.ATV-T004 design incorporates everything riders need to win races and enjoy the great off-road fun. Every component was chosen to maximize performance on the track or in the woods and to minimize the fuss of getting there.
||150cc, 4 stroke
|Max Speed (MPH)
||40+ (Depending on Riders Weight and Road Conditions)
|Frame /Body/ Suspension / Brakes
|Steel Frame Thickness
||Double a-arm w/ 15.7" shock
||Single arm w/ 13.4" shock
||21 x 7-8
||20 x 9.5-8
|Capacities / Dimensions
|Weight Capacity (lbs)
|Net Weight (lbs)
|Gross Weight (lbs)
|Carton dimension (L*W*H/in)
||63.39 x 37.99 x 32.29
|Distance from foot rest to top of seat
|Fuel Capacity (gal)
|Safety / Control
|Engine Kill Switch
This bike is legal for sale in all states other than California. To Califorlia shoppers, we have built a section called "CA Legal Bikes" for you. Please click here to check those 100% CA DMV registerable bikes.
- Free: Delivery Notification
- Free: Liftgate Service (except for small Dirt Bikes and small ATVs), other companies may charge you addtional $75 for it!
- Shipping charge already includes residential address delivery. Other companies may charge you addtional $30-$100 for it!
- Free: Owner's Manual Handbook (except some models, please see description for details)
- Free: Tool Kit (except some models, please see description for details)
- Free: Life Time Toll Free Technical Support (No one else offers it!)
Get questions? Need some instructions? Call us Toll Free at 1-888-901-BIKES any time. Unlike most competitors don't have toll free support line or either don't even have technical support at all, our dedicated technical support team are here Mon. to Fri. to answer your all types of questions and can walk you through if you have any problem.
Not for sale in these states
We do not sell bikes to California temporarily.
You can come to our warehouses to pick up this model locally. However, In store price may vary from online price. We also offer assembling and testing service at additional charges, please call 888-473-9826 for details.
Parts Warehouse, Fast Delivery, Lowest Price
We have the largest selections for parts and carry more parts than any competitors. Check our parts section and our competitor's , if they ever have one, you will know the difference immediately.
We update our site everyday, if you see it then we have it available. Most orders shipped within 1 business days!
Lowest Price Guarantee! We have the best prices, Period.
Assembly for MOST ATVs includes: Handle bar brackets (c clamps), all 4 wheels, front and rear racks (if included), rear shock and battery. (May differ per model)
Normally it will take up to 3 business days to process your order. Most orders will be shipped from our warehouses in Los Angeles. After our shipping company picks up your order from our warehouses, the estimated delivery time will be 3-10 business days depends on your location.
Shipping charge for one single unit of ATV-T004 is $239.95(Please login to see real shipping charge for these states: Florida, New York, District of Columbia, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, West Virginia, Delaware, etc.) , and you will get discounted shipping price if you order multiple item.
All ATVs, Go Karts, Mopeds, Dirt Bikes and UTVs will be put in a steel crate and shipped by a reputable trucking company to door directly. Electric scooters, pocket bikes, parts and accessories will be shipped by FedEx or USPS. We will email you a tracking number after your order is shipped. Our trucking company will always call you before the delivery and let you check the condition of your items when they arrive, so do not worry about that you could miss the delivery.
Don't be fooled by some companies "Free Shipping" offers. They just add shipping charge in their product prices and their prices are usually $150-$500 more than our prices. In addition, some competitors only ship your bike to the nearest trucking company terminals, those terminals are not readily available in a lot areas, that means you may have to spend your own time, your own gas and get a truck and trailer to drive long way ( in some cases, it could be more than 150 miles) to get it. Also, some competitors will ask you to pay additional $30-50 for residential address delivery and $50-$75 for liftgate service. Those motorcycles are very heavy and in most cases, you do need those services and end up paying a lot more for shipping.
No any hidden charges or tricks here, we only offer you fast, reliable and honest services. Our shipping charge already includes liftgate service and residential address delivery and we will deliver your bike right to your door.
Note: For oversized bikes, there might be a chance that our trucking company driver cannot unload this bike with liftgate on his own. The reason is that there is no lift gate big enough to unload this bike and this bike is too heavy for one person to unload. If our trucking company informs us so, you are expected to have several friends to help our truck driver to unload the bike when it arrives at your door. You can also provide a business address with a forklift to us for delivery or you can go to trucking company local terminal to pick up your bike.
Want a Rush Processing?
Normally orders are processed and shipped out of our warehouses within 3 business days. If you pay for the RUSH option, we will ship out your order within one business day. If you have a birthday or need this order rushed to you, simply select the Rush Option when placing your order and we GUARANTEE to ship out within one business day. If for any reason we cannot get your order shipped out within one business day, we will refund your rush charge and still rush your order.
No Sales Tax
We do not charge sales tax except in California. That's extra savings for our customers comparing to buying bikes from local vendors on top of our already lower sale prices.
Why Buy From Us?
We are a reliable and specialized company for selling powersports products:
We are dedicated to powersports products with knowledgeable service staff to answer your questions and provide service and technical support before and after sales. We are a bonded and licensed motorcycle dealer and have a large store front open to public in California. We have been in this business for five years.
We offer great prices:
Our prices are the best in this industry, we welcome our customers to look around and compare our prices with local dealers and other online vendors. Shopping with us can save you a lot of money, and we offer great discounts on multiple item purchase and parts, you will save even more, when purchasing multiple items. You don't need to pay tax on
your purchase if you are not in California.
We carry quality products:
With extremely competitive prices, we sell only quality products. We carefully select what products to carry from over 300 different manufacturers. Many products we sell are manufactured by true OEM factories for Honda, Yamaha, Bombardier and other famous name brands
to bring you the best quality products in the market today.
Parts of bikes we carry are readily available:
We have a dedicated parts department and a parts warehouse to stock parts for products we sell. Whenever you need parts, simply give us a call, we will send replacement parts to you. You can get parts from us directly at extremely low prices even if your warranty has expired!!
We provide great technical support:
We do know our products and our technicians have worked with powersports products for years. If you have any problem with assembling, riding and maintaining our bikes, just call us and our friendly technical staff will walk you through any problem you have step by step until you problem is fixed!
We have the best shipping:
We always ship bikes directly to your door and we do not charge additional for residential delivery and lift gate service (Free lift-gate service except for bikes and samll ATVs). All our bikes are put in a crate and well protected by a steel frame and foams. We only ship our bikes by a reputable trucking company to
ensure lowest shipping damage rate and great service!
Ride Safe and Have Fun!
Off-road riding is great fun! When you take proper safety precautions, injury is less likely to occur. As a responsible rider, you must outfit yourself in appropriate safety gear every time you hit the trails. Doing so keeps injuries and equipment damage to a minimum.
Buy a helmet safety approved by the Department of Transportation. It will have "D.O.T." stamped on the back, near the base. It should fit snugly, allowing very little head movement within the helmet.
Purchase a quality set of goggles. Trail debris can hit a rider in the face, and sunglasses do not offer enough eye protection. Purchase special safety goggles that easily fit over prescription eyeglasses if necessary.
Obtain a high-quality pair of off-road riding boots. Tennis shoes and hiking boots are not safe enough for off-road trail riding. A single rock can break an ankle on an ORV trail. Stout riding boots with heavy-duty casings are essential trail safety gear.
Buy a comfortable pair of riding gloves. Vibration from the handlebars can cause sore hands and wrists. A good pair of riding gloves will absorb some of the impact and make your ride more enjoyable.
Purchase the appropriate clothing. Regardless of outside temperature, wear a lightweight, long sleeved shirt and thick, full-length pants to protect the skin. Breathable material is necessary, as are bright colors easily visible to oncoming riders. Riding pants and jerseys offer the rider much needed protection from overhanging limbs, branches, and flying debris.
Acquire a chest protector. Stones thrown by other ATVs and unexpected branches in the trail can hit a person squarely in the chest while trail riding. It is extremely dangerous to have the wind knocked out of you at 50 mph. A chest protector is mandatory safety gear for ORV trail riding.
Purchase a good neck brace. It provide strong support and good protection to your neck and it is mandatory to wear for dirt riding in some states.
We carry all types of high quality name brand riding and protective gear. Click Riding Gear to see our full selection.