- DOT Approved: The V200 Helmet has been tested and approved to be a completely safe helmet by the Department of Transportation.
- Injected Thermoplastic Resin Shell: The V200 Helmet is manufactured with a Resin shell. This shell is aerodynamic and very lightweight to promote full comfort while wearing this helmet.
- Adjustable Chin and Forehead Ventilation: This helmet has been manufactured with an adjustable chin and forehead ventilation system. This ventilation system provides air to enter the helmet to prevent extra tightness and unwanted heat.
- Anti-Scratch Visor: This helmet has an anti-scratch visor included so that the wearer is assured that the visor will not get scratched and it will stay in good condition.
- Removable Inner Lining / Cheek Pads: This helmet is equipped with a fully removable inner lining and fully removable inner cheek pads. The removable lining and cheek pads are also washable, so that the owner has to the ability to keep this product clean and smelling great!
- Quick Release Visor Mechanism: This helmet has a quick release visor mechanism that gives the wearer the ability to adjust the visor to they're preference for full comfort.
- Breath Guard and Chin Cover: The V200 Helmet is also equipped with a breath guard and chin cover. The breath guard will prevent any breath made from fogging up. The chin cover keeps the chin completely comfortable when this helmet is being worn.
- UV Lacquer Finish: The V200 Helmet has a UV lacquer finish over the paint so that the helmet will not get scratched are damaged. This lacquer finish provides a long lasting product.
The V200 Helmet is a great helmet for on road or off road. Its anti-scratch visor and UV lacquer finish keeps the helmet in good condition for a very long time. The adjustable chin and forehead ventilation and detachable / washable lining is very convenient. There are many impressive features on this helmet and should be recommended to any buyer looking for a quality helmet to use.
Size Conversion Table
|| 6 7/8-7
|| 7 1/8 - 1/4
|| 7 3/8 - 7 1/2
||23.23 - 23.62
|| 7 5/8