|Rear Disc Brake
Please Click To Enlarge Picture
Choose Fully Assembled & PDI Service, get ready to ride! We will assemble, check and fine tune your bike to ensure it is perfect straight from the box.
Fully Assembled Service:
Model DB-J014 now comes completely assembled and ready to ride out of the box! Just add fuel and go! Normally these type of units require assembly that a local dealership or shop will charge in excess of $200. Now you can take advantage of our huge discounts along with the service you would expect from a local dealer! Some of the benefits of purchasing a fully assembled Dirt Bikes include:
Pre-Delivery Inspection Service, includes the following:
- Guaranteed proper assembly. You can ride worry-free knowing that this unit was assembled by a professional!
- Save time and money with a unit that's already assembled. On average local shops will charge around $200 for assembly service. Whether you planned on paying a local shop for assembly or if you planned on assembling your unit on your own you still save money! Your time is money!
- Non-assembled units come with the assembly hardware in a bag or box which can sometimes get lost during shipping. With a fully assembled unit that's one less thing you have to worry about! Everything is already assembled so there's no risk of losing assembly hardware and statistically a fully assembled unit has a higher percentage of arriving undamaged during shipping!
Below is a demonstration photo for Fully Assembled Models.
all of these inspections to make sure it is in 100% perfect condition for you.
- Engine Inspection
- Hydraulic Brake and Clutch Systems Inspection
- Electrical System Inspection
- Control Cables Inspection
- General Inspections
- Fuel Inspection
- Start Engine Inspection
- DB-J014 is equipped with an industry standard 4-Speed Manual Transmission (1 down - neutral - 3 up), which is much better than the rotary type transmission and keeps the rider in full control of the Dirt Bike.
- Come with 125cc 4-Stroke Engine that has a 60 MPH speed capability. The 4-Stroke engine ensures that no confusing fluid mixing will be required, just gas it up and start riding!
- The upgraded kick start on the DB-J014 Dirt Bike makes for quicker and simpler starting.
- This special a CDI ignition system puts out a defined amount of spark which provides for a faster and stronger response which creates an all around reliable bike.
- The handlebars, foot pegs, and triple tree are both manufactured in aluminum. This material creates a aerodynamic and lightweight dirt bike, which is perfect for full rider control and maneuvering.
- The Performance Aluminum Exhaust pipe included on DB-J014 is specially designed to look stylish and improve performance.
- Heavy Duty Chain and Sprocket. The chain is manufactured to be very heavy duty and durable. The high performance sprocket works with the durable chain for a very reliable pit bike.
- 14" Front and 12" Rear big Tires are great for speed and traction making them a perfect tire to ride off road with. You can push the envelope of your 125cc Dirt Bikes with these.
- 29.13" seat height is an optimal height for riders of all ages.
- Adjustable Rear Mono Shock provides extra comfort while riding on rough terrain. It will keep you safe while taking your 125cc Dirt Bike to its limits.
- Upgraded Front and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes are great because they allow the bike to stop much quicker than other types of brakes which makes it very safe for you to ride.
- Some assembly required
This bike was designed by experts and used by pros. Our 125cc dirt bikes are the ultimate in competition racing bikes that have a high performance 125cc 4-stroke engine with kick start. These engines are built based on Honda Technology. Many of our expert customers suggested us to remove electric start and we hear them! There is no electric start with our dirt bikes and those bikes are much lighter. What is more, the Aluminum front/ rear rims are the greatest advantages for this racing model,which saving much weight and ensures a convenient operation. You will have smooth and light ride experience with our balanced bikes! DB-J014 is the ultimate pit bike in its class! Your Expert Choice! The engineer went on to the suspension and brakes. Both the front and rear suspension has been upgraded. The front has long travel shocks. The rear suspension is mono shock. As any rider would tell you, power is nothing without good brakes. DB-J014 again comes with class leading front and rear Disk Brakes. There are other well-engineered touches through out the bike, oversized Aluminum pegs, rubber handle grip , long comfort seat, newly designed Aluminum swingarm etc.... With so many upgrades of XR50 and price tag of lees than $1000, the DB-J014 is a steal!
||125cc, 4 stroke
||Chain Drive, Rear wheel drive
|Max Speed (MPH)
||60+ (Depending on Riders Weight and Road Conditions)
|Frame /Body/ Suspension / Brakes
|Capacities / Dimensions
|Weight Capacity (lbs)
|Net Weight (lbs)
|Gross Weight (lbs)
|Fuel Capacity (gal)
|Safety / Control
|Engine Kill Switch
This bike is awarded CARB Green Sticker certification, it's legal for sale in California and can be registered in California DMVs
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS
In accordance to California DMV laws and regulations, dealers are required to complete and file registration for all vehicles sold in California.
After you place your order, you will receive an email or letter with specific instructions showing you how to fill out in the form correctly. You are only required to complete four (4) areas that will be highlighted for you. It is very important to leave all other areas blank. Place the signed 262 form in the provided envelope and mail it to us ASAP. Once we receive the signed original we will complete the registration for you. The license plate and registration card will be mailed to your address. There will be no further action required on your behalf after the completion of the REG 262 form.
- Free: Delivery Notification
- Free: Liftgate Service (except for small Dirt Bikes and small ATVs), other companies may charge you addtional $75 for it!
- Shipping charge already includes residential address delivery. Other companies may charge you addtional $30-$100 for it!
- Free: Owner's Manual Handbook (except some models, please see description for details)
- Free: Tool Kit (except some models, please see description for details)
- Free: Life Time Toll Free Technical Support (No one else offers it!)
Get questions? Need some instructions? Call us Toll Free at 1-888-473-9826 any time. Unlike most competitors don't have toll free support line or either don't even have technical support at all, our dedicated technical support team are here Mon. to Fri. to answer your all types of questions and can walk you through if you have any problem.
You can come to our warehouses to pick up this model locally. However, In store price may vary from online price. We also offer assembling and testing service at additional charges, please call 888-473-9826 for details.
Parts Warehouse, Fast Delivery, Lowest Price
We have the largest selections for parts and carry more parts than any competitors. Check our parts section and our competitor's , if they ever have one, you will know the difference immediately.
We update our site everyday, if you see it then we have it available. Most orders shipped within 1 business days!
Lowest Price Guarantee! We have the best prices, Period.
Assembly for MOST dirt bikes includes: Handle bar brackets (c-clamps), front wheel, front brake, number plate and front fender. (May differ per model)
Normally it will take up to 3 business days to process your order. Most orders will be shipped from our warehouses in Los Angeles. After our shipping company picks up your order from our warehouses, the estimated delivery time will be 3-10 business days depends on your location.
Shipping charge for one single unit of DB-J014 is $179.95(Please login to see real shipping charge for these states: Florida, New York, District of Columbia, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, West Virginia, Delaware, etc.) , and you will get discounted shipping price if you order multiple item.
All ATVs, Go Karts, Mopeds, Dirt Bikes and UTVs will be put in a steel crate and shipped by a reputable trucking company to door directly. Electric scooters, pocket bikes, parts and accessories will be shipped by FedEx or USPS. We will email you a tracking number after your order is shipped. Our trucking company will always call you before the delivery and let you check the condition of your items when they arrive, so do not worry about that you could miss the delivery.
Don't be fooled by some companies "Free Shipping" offers. They just add shipping charge in their product prices and their prices are usually $150-$500 more than our prices. In addition, some competitors only ship your bike to the nearest trucking company terminals, those terminals are not readily available in a lot areas, that means you may have to spend your own time, your own gas and get a truck and trailer to drive long way ( in some cases, it could be more than 150 miles) to get it. Also, some competitors will ask you to pay additional $30-50 for residential address delivery and $50-$75 for liftgate service. Those motorcycles are very heavy and in most cases, you do need those services and end up paying a lot more for shipping.
No any hidden charges or tricks here, we only offer you fast, reliable and honest services. Our shipping charge already includes liftgate service and residential address delivery and we will deliver your bike right to your door.
Note: For oversized bikes, there might be a chance that our trucking company driver cannot unload this bike with liftgate on his own. The reason is that there is no lift gate big enough to unload this bike and this bike is too heavy for one person to unload. If our trucking company informs us so, you are expected to have several friends to help our truck driver to unload the bike when it arrives at your door. You can also provide a business address with a forklift to us for delivery or you can go to trucking company local terminal to pick up your bike.
Want a Rush Processing?
Normally orders are processed and shipped out of our warehouses within 3 business days. If you pay for the RUSH option, we will ship out your order within one business day. If you have a birthday or need this order rushed to you, simply select the Rush Option when placing your order and we GUARANTEE to ship out within one business day. If for any reason we cannot get your order shipped out within one business day, we will refund your rush charge and still rush your order.
No Sales Tax
We do not charge sales tax except in California. That's extra savings for our customers comparing to buying bikes from local vendors on top of our already lower sale prices.
Why Buy From Us?
We are a reliable and specialized company for selling powersports products:
We are dedicated to powersports products with knowledgeable service staff to answer your questions and provide service and technical support before and after sales. We are a bonded and licensed motorcycle dealer and have a large store front open to public in California. We have been in this business for eleven years.
We offer great prices:
Our prices are the best in this industry, we welcome our customers to look around and compare our prices with local dealers and other online vendors. Shopping with us can save you a lot of money, and we offer great discounts on multiple item purchase and parts, you will save even more, when purchasing multiple items. You don't need to pay tax on
your purchase if you are not in California.
We carry quality products:
With extremely competitive prices, we sell only quality products. We carefully select what products to carry from over 300 different manufacturers. Many products we sell are manufactured by true OEM factories for Honda, Yamaha, Bombardier and other famous name brands
to bring you the best quality products in the market today.
Parts of bikes we carry are readily available:
We have a dedicated parts department and a parts warehouse to stock parts for products we sell. Whenever you need parts, simply give us a call, we will send replacement parts to you. You can get parts from us directly at extremely low prices even if your warranty has expired!!
We provide great technical support:
We do know our products and our technicians have worked with powersports products for years. If you have any problem with assembling, riding and maintaining our bikes, just call us and our friendly technical staff will walk you through any problem you have step by step until you problem is fixed!
We have the best shipping:
We always ship bikes directly to your door and we do not charge additional for residential delivery and lift gate service (Free lift-gate service except for bikes and samll ATVs). All our bikes are put in a crate and well protected by a steel frame and foams. We only ship our bikes by a reputable trucking company to
ensure lowest shipping damage rate and great service!
Ride Safe and Have Fun!
Off-road riding is great fun! When you take proper safety precautions, injury is less likely to occur. As a responsible rider, you must outfit yourself in appropriate safety gear every time you hit the trails. Doing so keeps injuries and equipment damage to a minimum.
Buy a helmet safety approved by the Department of Transportation. It will have "D.O.T." stamped on the back, near the base. It should fit snugly, allowing very little head movement within the helmet.
Purchase a quality set of goggles. Trail debris can hit a rider in the face, and sunglasses do not offer enough eye protection. Purchase special safety goggles that easily fit over prescription eyeglasses if necessary.
Obtain a high-quality pair of off-road riding boots. Tennis shoes and hiking boots are not safe enough for off-road trail riding. A single rock can break an ankle on an ORV trail. Stout riding boots with heavy-duty casings are essential trail safety gear.
Buy a comfortable pair of riding gloves. Vibration from the handlebars can cause sore hands and wrists. A good pair of riding gloves will absorb some of the impact and make your ride more enjoyable.
Purchase the appropriate clothing. Regardless of outside temperature, wear a lightweight, long sleeved shirt and thick, full-length pants to protect the skin. Breathable material is necessary, as are bright colors easily visible to oncoming riders. Riding pants and jerseys offer the rider much needed protection from overhanging limbs, branches, and flying debris.
Acquire a chest protector. Stones thrown by other ATVs and unexpected branches in the trail can hit a person squarely in the chest while trail riding. It is extremely dangerous to have the wind knocked out of you at 50 mph. A chest protector is mandatory safety gear for ORV trail riding.
Purchase a good neck brace. It provide strong support and good protection to your neck and it is mandatory to wear for dirt riding in some states.
We carry all types of high quality name brand riding and protective gear. Click Riding Gear to see our full selection.