Please Click To Enlarge Picture
- Only ONE left! Get this particular bike before someone else purchases it!
- Not mechanical inclined? Don't know how to adjust and tune a bike? Don't worry! We have taken all parts of this bike from original package and fully assembled and tuned and tested it. Usually these service costed $150 in dealer shop and now they are free with this bike!
- There is a little scratched from Tail lights.
- The pictures above show the exact bike, you will receive exactly what you see.
- This bike is refurbished. Please check our pictures to see everything of the bike.
- We have take all parts from original package and fully assembled it and tune and tested it.
- Because this bike has been taken out from original package and get fully assembled and fully tested, we will not use original box to package and ship this bike. When we ship this bike, we put it this bike on a long pallet and tighten it with strips and heavily shrink warped it with multiple layers.
- This VIN of this bike is L8YTCKPA5CYC00010.
- This bike is sold "As Is" and all sales are final.
High Quality Japanese and Taiwan Parts
- Free: Delivery Notification
- Free: Liftgate Service, other companies may charge you addtional $75 for it!
- Shipping charge already includes residential address delivery. Other companies may charge you addtional $30-$100 for it!
- Free: Owner's Manual Handbook (except some models, please see description for details)
- Free: Tool Kit (except some models, please see description for details)
- Free: Life Time Toll Free Technical Support (No one else offers it!)
Get questions? Need some instructions? Call us Toll Free at 1-888-473-9826 any time. Unlike most competitors don't have toll free support line or either don't even have technical support at all, our dedicated technical support team are here Mon. to Fri. to answer your all types of questions and can walk you through if you have any problem.
- Free: Registration Documents (Others may charge you up to $55!)
Our competitors may charge you $55 for sending you bill of sale and MSO. Yes, it does take some time and create those paper work and send it to you. However, the paper work doesn't come with your bike, you need to submit MSO Request after receiving bike. We offer those documents to you totally free! As soon as you submit a MSO Request to us, our MSO staff will mail those documents to you promptly.
Not all scooters are made same even they look so similar. A lot of scooters sold by our competitors use all cheap material, which leads to bad quality, frequent service and maintenance issues. Instead, MC-D54-R212 use bunch of Japaneseese to ensure its superior quality.
Engine / Drive Train
- Japanese standard carburetor
- Japanese BANDO engine belt
- Japanese KOK intake manifold & oil seal & NGK spark plug
- Japanese piston ring
- Taiwan chengshin DOT tire(another brand of MAXXIS)
- Taiwan free-maintenance battery
Body / Suspension / Brakes
- Feisty 150cc, Air-cooled, 4-stroke engine puts out strong, predictable power with incredible gas mileage.
- Fan-assisted Air cooling system keeps the engine temperature much more stable than air, which will make your scooter run smoother and last a lot longer.
- Great fuel efficiency -- This moped scooter will get up to 80 MPG.
- Easy, dependable electric starting with backup kickstarter make starting a breeze.
- Fully Automatic transmission ensures easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation.
- Aluminum Muffler incorporates catalyst coating and muffler purifier device to reduce noise and air pollution.
- Open, step-through frame design allows easy mounting and dismounting.
- Front ABS Disc brake and Rear Disc brake supply strong, reliable stopping power.
- 130/60-13 front and rear taiwan chengshin(another brand of MAXXIS) DOT tires offer great traction.
- Dual front fork delivers superb bump-absorbing performance.
- Rear dual shock suspension system provides comfort and great ride quality.
- Wide, thickly padded two-up seat ensures incomparable rider and passenger comfort and style.
- Big Windshield Protect your face from bugs and debris while riding.
- Convenient Glove Compartment located in the front underneath instrument panel area can store any items you need to take with.
- Underseat storage compartment that can fit a good amount of items.
- Motorcycle Sound w/ Built-in MP3 Player / FM Radio
- Large headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and electroplated headlight housing enhances styling.
- Bright multireflector taillight for great visibility.
- Electronic fuel gauge keeps track of the gas level.
- Easy-to-read instrument panel features turn signal and high beam indicator lights.
- Taiwan Free-maintenance battery provides durable electric power.
- Front and rear side reflectors help maximize conspicuity in city traffic.
- (DOT) Department of Transportation Fully Approved
- (EPA) Environmental Protection Agency Approved
This motorcycle is legal to own in the United States. We provide all stickers, affixations and documents needed to prove that your vehicle is legal. You can easily register this bike and legally ride it on public roads as transportation.
- MSO (Manufacturers Statement of Origin / Certificate Of Origin) Included
- Genuine 17-Digit Factory VIN Number
This Bike conforms to U.S. Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS). The tag affixed to this Bike shows the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) as well as Date Manufactured. A Certificate of Origin (a.k.a. MSO/MCO/Manufacturers Statement of Origin) with all necessary information is also included. This is all the data you need to register this Bike with the DMV.
||150cc, 4 stroke
|Max Speed (MPH)
||60+ (Depending on Riders Weight and Road Conditions)
|Frame /Body/ Suspension / Brakes
||Hydraulic ABS Disc
|Capacities / Dimensions
|Weight Capacity (lbs)
|Net Weight (lbs)
|Carton dimension (L*W*H/in)
||87.7" x 27.7" x 48"
|Fuel Capacity (gal)
|Safety / Control
|Turn Signal Indicators
This bike is legal for sale in all states other than California. To Califorlia shoppers, we have built a section called "CA Legal Bikes" for you. Please click here to check those 100% CA DMV registerable bikes.
You can come to our warehouses to pick up this model locally. However, In store price may vary from online price. We also offer assembling and testing service at additional charges, please call 888-473-9826 for details.
Parts Warehouse, Fast Delivery, Lowest Price
We have the largest selections for parts and carry more parts than any competitors. Check our parts section and our competitor's , if they ever have one, you will know the difference immediately.
We update our site everyday, if you see it then we have it available. Most orders shipped within 1 business days!
Lowest Price Guarantee! We have the best prices, Period.
Assembly Required for MOST Moped/Scooters includes: Front wheel, front brake, hub odometer counter, handle bar, trunk (if included) and battery. (May differ per model)
Normally it will take up to 3 business days to process your order. Most orders will be shipped from our warehouses in Los Angeles. After our shipping company picks up your order from our warehouses, the estimated delivery time will be 3-10 business days depends on your location.
Shipping charge for one single unit of MC-D54-R212 is $239.95(Please login to see real shipping charge for these states: Florida, New York, District of Columbia, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, West Virginia, Delaware, etc.) , and you will get discounted shipping price if you order multiple item.
All ATVs, Go Karts, Mopeds, Dirt Bikes and UTVs will be put in a steel crate and shipped by a reputable trucking company to door directly. Electric scooters, pocket bikes, parts and accessories will be shipped by FedEx or USPS. We will email you a tracking number after your order is shipped. Our trucking company will always call you before the delivery and let you check the condition of your items when they arrive, so do not worry about that you could miss the delivery.
Don't be fooled by some companies "Free Shipping" offers. They just add shipping charge in their product prices and their prices are usually $150-$500 more than our prices. In addition, some competitors only ship your bike to the nearest trucking company terminals, those terminals are not readily available in a lot areas, that means you may have to spend your own time, your own gas and get a truck and trailer to drive long way ( in some cases, it could be more than 150 miles) to get it. Also, some competitors will ask you to pay additional $30-50 for residential address delivery and $50-$75 for liftgate service. Those motorcycles are very heavy and in most cases, you do need those services and end up paying a lot more for shipping.
No any hidden charges or tricks here, we only offer you fast, reliable and honest services. Our shipping charge already includes liftgate service and residential address delivery and we will deliver your bike right to your door.
Note: For oversized bikes, there might be a chance that our trucking company driver cannot unload this bike with liftgate on his own. The reason is that there is no lift gate big enough to unload this bike and this bike is too heavy for one person to unload. If our trucking company informs us so, you are expected to have several friends to help our truck driver to unload the bike when it arrives at your door. You can also provide a business address with a forklift to us for delivery or you can go to trucking company local terminal to pick up your bike.
Want a Rush Processing?
Normally orders are processed and shipped out of our warehouses within 3 business days. If you pay for the RUSH option, we will ship out your order within one business day. If you have a birthday or need this order rushed to you, simply select the Rush Option when placing your order and we GUARANTEE to ship out within one business day. If for any reason we cannot get your order shipped out within one business day, we will refund your rush charge and still rush your order.
No Sales Tax
We do not charge sales tax except in California. That's extra savings for our customers comparing to buying bikes from local vendors on top of our already lower sale prices.
Why Buy From Us?
We are a reliable and specialized company for selling powersports products:
We are dedicated to powersports products with knowledgeable service staff to answer your questions and provide service and technical support before and after sales. We are a bonded and licensed motorcycle dealer and have a large store front open to public in California. We have been in this business for eight years.
We offer great prices:
Our prices are the best in this industry, we welcome our customers to look around and compare our prices with local dealers and other online vendors. Shopping with us can save you a lot of money, and we offer great discounts on multiple item purchase and parts, you will save even more, when purchasing multiple items. You don't need to pay tax on
your purchase if you are not in California.
We carry quality products:
With extremely competitive prices, we sell only quality products. We carefully select what products to carry from over 300 different manufacturers. Many products we sell are manufactured by true OEM factories for Honda, Yamaha, Bombardier and other famous name brands
to bring you the best quality products in the market today.
Parts of bikes we carry are readily available:
We have a dedicated parts department and a parts warehouse to stock parts for products we sell. Whenever you need parts, simply give us a call, we will send replacement parts to you. You can get parts from us directly at extremely low prices even if your warranty has expired!!
We provide great technical support:
We do know our products and our technicians have worked with powersports products for years. If you have any problem with assembling, riding and maintaining our bikes, just call us and our friendly technical staff will walk you through any problem you have step by step until you problem is fixed!
We have the best shipping:
We always ship bikes directly to your door and we do not charge additional for residential delivery and lift gate service (Free lift-gate service except for bikes and samll ATVs). All our bikes are put in a crate and well protected by a steel frame and foams. We only ship our bikes by a reputable trucking company to
ensure lowest shipping damage rate and great service!
Ride Safe and Have Fun!
Scooter riding is great fun! When you take proper safety precautions, injury is less likely to occur. As a responsible rider, you must outfit yourself in appropriate safety gear every time you ride. Doing so keeps injuries and equipment damage to a minimum.
The head, arms, and legs are the most often injured in a crash. To Protect your head, always wear a helmet. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA): "Motorcycle helmets are 67-percent effective in preventing brain and face injuries. Unhelmeted motorcyclists are more than three times more likely to suffer brain injuries in crashes than those using helmets." Buy a helmet safety approved by the Department of Transportation. It will have "D.O.T." stamped on the back, near the base. It should fit snugly, allowing very little head movement within the helmet.
To protect your arms, you need a good motorcycle jacket. A good jacket will be made of nylon, leather, or Kevlar and be well constructed. Check out the seams at any of your sharp points (elbows, shoulders, etc). The stitching should be strong and enforced at these points. Also, a good jacket will include heavy padding on the elbow, spine, which is very important, and the shoulders. Additionally, if the jacket is nylon or Kevlar, it should include reflective stripes.
To protect your legs, it's worth it to invest in pants made specifically for motorcycle riders. Like a jacket, good pants will be made of leather, nylon, or Kevlar. For winter riding, pants can not only offer protection, they can keep you warm. Insulated pants or chaps are a good choice and can be bought coated for rain resistance.
If you are serious about riding, and want to really protect your limbs, you can invest in a one or two piece suit. Although a bit expensive, these offer substantial protection in case of a fall and go on and off quickly. If you are going to the office, you can fit a suit right over your (other) suit or khakis. Look for a suit that offers lots of armor pads, and has good venting; these can get hot in the summer.
Gloves should be worn regardless or weather, and there are different types for warm and cold weather. Warm weather gloves are usually leather or Kevlar and good ones have carbon fiber knuckle protection and are un-insulated but provide protection should you fall. Winter gloves provide the same level of protection, but are insulated. Waterproofing is also a good idea.
Last thing you need are some protective boots. A motorcyclist should have boots with a short heel; this allows the boot to fit on the motorcycle peg while still providing good ankle support. Boots should be at least 6" tall as that will offer some ankle protection. Boots can be as high as 17", which are useful for use against cold wind. Leather is a great choice for a boot, as leather provides much greater protection than that stylish, yet utterly thin, fabric on your new Nikes. Make sure the boot has a good, durable rubber sole that provides traction and slip resistance. The thicker the sole, the more the boot will absorb the vibration of the bike.
We carry all types of high quality name brand riding and protective gear. Click Riding Gear to see our full selection.