Please Click To Enlarge Picture
ATV-J029 is exactly like ATV-J024 except with chrome wheels!
New Arrival! 2016 New Upgraded Version!
- New Upgraded Diamond Shape Headlight.
- New Upgraded LED Tail light.
- New Upgraded Metal Foot Rests.
- New Upgraded Chrome Wheels!
Safety Features: Built with fun and safety in mind and have Great Safety Features.
Engine / Drive
- Foot Brake provides the rider to use both foot and hand brakes in case of panic.
- Remote Control: Including remote engine stop, which can work from 30 feet away; make the parents' control be effective and activated.
- Kill Switch: With one press of the button it automatically cuts the engine so you can stop easily.
- Speed Restrictor(Governor): It can be adjusted down to 5mph, you can adapt engine power as his or her skill develops.
- Handle Bar Extra Padding provides a protection for the rider's head in case of an accident against the front handle bar.
Body / Suspension / Dimensions
- 125cc of reliable, electric-start four-stroke fun feed into a gearbox, making the ATV-J029 a great choice for those getting started or moving up, and perfectly tuned to the rider starting to hone his or her ATV skills.
- This ATV comes with an air-cooled engine designed to prevent overheating. There will be no worries about overheating or extra engine maintenance with this ATV .
- Automatic Transmission With Reverse gives more convenient handling for young users
- The Reverse feature allows you to move your ATV backwards with ease without you having to get out of the ATV.
- Durable Chain Drive with protect cover, which is really great chains, are easy to repair and replace.
- Electric Start provides much easier control and handling, and gives the rider the great convenience in the event of a stall.
- CDI system: The principal advantage of a CDI system is the ability to present a superior spark to the air/fuel mixture inside the combustion chamber, thus maximizing burn efficiency.
- High Performance Spark Plug.
- Fuel: Regular unleaded gasoline (90# gas or above), no need to mix oil with gas.
- ATV-J029 comes with large frame and big 19" / 18" Chrome Wheels comparing to regular ATVs and it's much larger, higher and wider. Comfortable riding giving more space, greater stability, better handling, and much more ground clearance. It is possible for you to use for another 2 more year.
- 57" Length, 38" Width, 39" Height provide a roomy and comfortable riding for you.
- Front Double a-arm and Rear single arm suspension provides a better handling and more comfortable ride.
- Front Drum and Rear Hydraulic Disc brakes for the ultimate stopping power and added safety.
- 28 inch seat height for quick, balanced steering and optimal rider comfort.
- Compact chassis design creates the ideal 37.4" wheelbase and low center of gravity for light, quick, super-accurate steering.
- 5.5 inches of ground clearance and a smooth undercarriage thwart most trail obstacles.
- 1 gallon Fuel Tank for good distance riding.
- Front Bumper supplys protection against injuries in impacts.
- Luggage Rack is on the front and rear of the ATV. This is a fantastic upgrade for carrying anything needed.
- Neutral and Reverse gear indicator.
- Upgraded Muffler.
- Free toolkit, Free Manual.
- Some assembly required
ATV-J029 was designed from the ground up to mimic the popular Yamaha style ATVs. With many upgrades and priced at 1/3 of a Yamaha ATV, Sand Warrior ATV-J029 is the best 125cc ATV you could get in the market for low price.
It is a middle Size ATV . From the rugged contours of its body, to its big 19" / 18" tires and aggressive stance, every aspect of the ATV-J029 screams to be admired. At 57" Length, 38" Width, 39" Height, the ATV-J029 has enough room for you to ride and will bring years of fun experience to your family. Our 125cc ATV are the ultimate in competition that have a high performance 125cc 4-stroke engine with electric start, tops out at speeds of over 40 miles per hour. These engines are built based on Yamaha technology. The durable double A-arm suspension, Front Drum and rear Disc brake, and improved engine design will ensure a ride that is a cut above.
We stock all parts for ATV-J029 all come from the manufacturer directly. If you need any parts, simply give us a call and we will ship them to you promptly. Comparing with Suzuki or Yamaha similar models, ATV-J029 comes with similar size, features and lot of upgrades but priced at 1/3 or even less. It is a steal!
||125cc, 4 stroke
||Automatic With Reverse
|Max Speed (MPH)
||40+ (Depending on Riders Weight and Road Conditions)
|Frame /Body/ Suspension / Brakes
||19 x 7 - 8 Chrome
||18 x 9.5 - 8 Chrome
|Capacities / Dimensions
|Net Weight (lbs)
|Gross Weight (lbs)
|Fuel Capacity (gal)
|Safety / Control
|Engine kill switch
This bike is awarded CARB Green Sticker certification, it's legal for sale in California and can be registered in California DMVs
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS
In accordance to California DMV laws and regulations, dealers are required to complete and file registration for all vehicles sold in California.
After you place your order, you will receive an email or letter with specific instructions showing you how to fill out in the form correctly. You are only required to complete four (4) areas that will be highlighted for you. It is very important to leave all other areas blank. Place the signed 262 form in the provided envelope and mail it to us ASAP. Once we receive the signed original we will complete the registration for you. The license plate and registration card will be mailed to your address. There will be no further action required on your behalf after the completion of the REG 262 form.
- Free: Delivery Notification
- Free: Liftgate Service (except for small Dirt Bikes and small ATVs), other companies may charge you addtional $75 for it!
- Shipping charge already includes residential address delivery. Other companies may charge you addtional $30-$100 for it!
- Free: Owner's Manual Handbook (except some models, please see description for details)
- Free: Tool Kit (except some models, please see description for details)
- Free: Life Time Toll Free Technical Support (No one else offers it!)
Get questions? Need some instructions? Call us Toll Free at 1-888-473-9826 any time. Unlike most competitors don't have toll free support line or either don't even have technical support at all, our dedicated technical support team are here Mon. to Fri. to answer your all types of questions and can walk you through if you have any problem.
You can come to our warehouses to pick up this model locally. However, In store price may vary from online price. We also offer assembling and testing service at additional charges, please call 888-473-9826 for details.
Parts Warehouse, Fast Delivery, Lowest Price
We have the largest selections for parts and carry more parts than any competitors. Check our parts section and our competitor's , if they ever have one, you will know the difference immediately.
We update our site everyday, if you see it then we have it available. Most orders shipped within 1 business days!
Lowest Price Guarantee! We have the best prices, Period.
Assembly for MOST ATVs includes: Handle bar brackets (c clamps), all 4 wheels, front and rear racks (if included), rear shock and battery. (May differ per model)
Normally it will take up to 3 business days to process your order. Most orders will be shipped from our warehouses in Los Angeles. After our shipping company picks up your order from our warehouses, the estimated delivery time will be 3-10 business days depends on your location.
Shipping charge for one single unit of ATV-J029 is $199.95(Please login to see real shipping charge for these states: Florida, New York, District of Columbia, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, West Virginia, Delaware, etc.) , and you will get discounted shipping price if you order multiple item.
All ATVs, Go Karts, Mopeds, Dirt Bikes and UTVs will be put in a steel crate and shipped by a reputable trucking company to door directly. Electric scooters, pocket bikes, parts and accessories will be shipped by FedEx or USPS. We will email you a tracking number after your order is shipped. Our trucking company will always call you before the delivery and let you check the condition of your items when they arrive, so do not worry about that you could miss the delivery.
Don't be fooled by some companies "Free Shipping" offers. They just add shipping charge in their product prices and their prices are usually $150-$500 more than our prices. In addition, some competitors only ship your bike to the nearest trucking company terminals, those terminals are not readily available in a lot areas, that means you may have to spend your own time, your own gas and get a truck and trailer to drive long way ( in some cases, it could be more than 150 miles) to get it. Also, some competitors will ask you to pay additional $30-50 for residential address delivery and $50-$75 for liftgate service. Those motorcycles are very heavy and in most cases, you do need those services and end up paying a lot more for shipping.
No any hidden charges or tricks here, we only offer you fast, reliable and honest services. Our shipping charge already includes liftgate service and residential address delivery and we will deliver your bike right to your door.
Note: For oversized bikes, there might be a chance that our trucking company driver cannot unload this bike with liftgate on his own. The reason is that there is no lift gate big enough to unload this bike and this bike is too heavy for one person to unload. If our trucking company informs us so, you are expected to have several friends to help our truck driver to unload the bike when it arrives at your door. You can also provide a business address with a forklift to us for delivery or you can go to trucking company local terminal to pick up your bike.
Want a Rush Processing?
Normally orders are processed and shipped out of our warehouses within 3 business days. If you pay for the RUSH option, we will ship out your order within one business day. If you have a birthday or need this order rushed to you, simply select the Rush Option when placing your order and we GUARANTEE to ship out within one business day. If for any reason we cannot get your order shipped out within one business day, we will refund your rush charge and still rush your order.
No Sales Tax
We do not charge sales tax except in California. That's extra savings for our customers comparing to buying bikes from local vendors on top of our already lower sale prices.
Why Buy From Us?
We are a reliable and specialized company for selling powersports products:
We are dedicated to powersports products with knowledgeable service staff to answer your questions and provide service and technical support before and after sales. We are a bonded and licensed motorcycle dealer and have a large store front open to public in California. We have been in this business for eleven years.
We offer great prices:
Our prices are the best in this industry, we welcome our customers to look around and compare our prices with local dealers and other online vendors. Shopping with us can save you a lot of money, and we offer great discounts on multiple item purchase and parts, you will save even more, when purchasing multiple items. You don't need to pay tax on
your purchase if you are not in California.
We carry quality products:
With extremely competitive prices, we sell only quality products. We carefully select what products to carry from over 300 different manufacturers. Many products we sell are manufactured by true OEM factories for Honda, Yamaha, Bombardier and other famous name brands
to bring you the best quality products in the market today.
Parts of bikes we carry are readily available:
We have a dedicated parts department and a parts warehouse to stock parts for products we sell. Whenever you need parts, simply give us a call, we will send replacement parts to you. You can get parts from us directly at extremely low prices even if your warranty has expired!!
We provide great technical support:
We do know our products and our technicians have worked with powersports products for years. If you have any problem with assembling, riding and maintaining our bikes, just call us and our friendly technical staff will walk you through any problem you have step by step until you problem is fixed!
We have the best shipping:
We always ship bikes directly to your door and we do not charge additional for residential delivery and lift gate service (Free lift-gate service except for bikes and samll ATVs). All our bikes are put in a crate and well protected by a steel frame and foams. We only ship our bikes by a reputable trucking company to
ensure lowest shipping damage rate and great service!
Ride Safe and Have Fun!
Off-road riding is great fun! When you take proper safety precautions, injury is less likely to occur. As a responsible rider, you must outfit yourself in appropriate safety gear every time you hit the trails. Doing so keeps injuries and equipment damage to a minimum.
Buy a helmet safety approved by the Department of Transportation. It will have "D.O.T." stamped on the back, near the base. It should fit snugly, allowing very little head movement within the helmet.
Purchase a quality set of goggles. Trail debris can hit a rider in the face, and sunglasses do not offer enough eye protection. Purchase special safety goggles that easily fit over prescription eyeglasses if necessary.
Obtain a high-quality pair of off-road riding boots. Tennis shoes and hiking boots are not safe enough for off-road trail riding. A single rock can break an ankle on an ORV trail. Stout riding boots with heavy-duty casings are essential trail safety gear.
Buy a comfortable pair of riding gloves. Vibration from the handlebars can cause sore hands and wrists. A good pair of riding gloves will absorb some of the impact and make your ride more enjoyable.
Purchase the appropriate clothing. Regardless of outside temperature, wear a lightweight, long sleeved shirt and thick, full-length pants to protect the skin. Breathable material is necessary, as are bright colors easily visible to oncoming riders. Riding pants and jerseys offer the rider much needed protection from overhanging limbs, branches, and flying debris.
Acquire a chest protector. Stones thrown by other ATVs and unexpected branches in the trail can hit a person squarely in the chest while trail riding. It is extremely dangerous to have the wind knocked out of you at 50 mph. A chest protector is mandatory safety gear for ORV trail riding.
Purchase a good neck brace. It provide strong support and good protection to your neck and it is mandatory to wear for dirt riding in some states.
We carry all types of high quality name brand riding and protective gear. Click Riding Gear to see our full selection.