Please Click To Enlarge Picture
High Quality Manufacture! Made by Linhai!
Engine / Drive
- Linhai ATV's are manufactured in one of the most recognized motor equipment factories in China since 1956. Now Linhai have become the biggest ATV manufactory and exporter in China, Linhai Brand ATV is the NO.2 sales record in EU markets for many years with is more than other Brands such as Suzuki, Honda etc. In 1994, Jiangshu Linhai Motor Co. signed joint venture agreement with Yamaha Motor Co., and set Jiangsu LINHAI-YAMAHA Motor.,Ltd. which produce YAMAHA brand engines and motorcycles in China.
- ATV-Y08's engine is made by Linhai which is the Yamaha joint venture in China and widely used in Yamaha bikes. With the Yamaha technology support, Linhai engine become one of the best engine in China. Compare our Linhai ATV with Yamaha ATV, almost same quality as them but price is only about one half or one third, Why not enjoy the same experience and fun with a brand item by saving a bunch!
Body / Suspension / Brake / Dimensions
- Powerful 257cc liquid-cooled Engine produces superb great high range power for both utility and recreational use.
- Tough and Roomy Design, Wide and long enough for adults and big guys!
- Class-exclusive L-H-N-R transmissionis the most advanced drive system in ATVing, with an automatic centrifugal clutch that maintains constant transmission for reduced wear, instant response and class-exclusive front/ rear-wheel downhill engine braking. This automatic transmission means no manual shifting and no clutch. Just start it, turn the throttle and go.
- Class-exclusive 4 wheel shaft drive means multiform drive styles .
- TCI(Transistorized Coil Ignition), Advanced ignition that charges the coil with a current before the spark is done. Makes high power and short sparks.
- Front and Rear Suspensions for ATV cruises provides a smooth ride and excellent bottoming resistance
- Large-diameter front and rear hydraulic disc brakes provide sure stopping power in a variety of conditions.
- Incomparable 7.2" ground clearance delivers maximum underbelly protection while enhancing terrainability.
- Class-long wheelbase, at 49.8 inches, creates ample legroom to further enhance rider comfort.
- Aggressive new Front 24x8-12 rear 24x10-10 tires serve up a sweet ride and great traction.
- Front bumper protects ATV in the event of a frontal impact.
- Foot Brake provides the rider to use both foot and hand brakes in case of panic.
- Kill switch on handle bar: With one press of the button it automatically cuts the engine so you can stop easily.
- Left handgrip includes: kill switch, hi-lo beam light switch, turn signal indicator switch, horn switch
- Right handgrip includes: 2WD/4WD shift switch
- Free toolkit, Free Manual.
- Some assembly required
The Linhai 260 4WD ATV is packed with features. First off, the 260 liquid cooled belt driven motor provides plenty of power even for large riders to keep you moving fast on the trails. The front MacPherson fully adjustable suspension provides you the ability to adjust the comfort to your riding style. The rear swingarm suspension with coil over shocks makes for a smooth ride. This All terrain vehicle comes standard with four wheel disc brakes. Standard Winch mount plate makes it easy to mount up your favorite winch and is drilled to fit most popular winch brands. Standard Underbody Armor skid plate protects the underneath from rocks, stumps, and any other obstacles that might damages vital components. Front and Rear locking differentials provides power to all four wheels when locked in 4wd, and power to both rear wheels while locked in 2wd. This full size ATV comes standard with a High and Low Range transmission with reverse. Don't spend time pushing buttons, just shift in gear and go instead of changing gears on the trail. A large 3.8 fuel capacity provide plenty of time in between fuel stops so that you can ride continuously. If you run out, this ATV also offers a reserve tank feature! Go further on the trail! Flip button electric two wheel drive and four wheel drive allows you to shift into and out of 4WD at low speeds on the fly. Handle bar brush guards provide protection to keep rocks, branches, and trees from crushing your hands and fingers. High Beam / Low Beam headlights with tail lights allow you to ride even when it is dark outside. Reverse override button lets you travel in reverse at full power if needed. This machine is not cold natured like most out there, but if you do need it, a standard pull choke will help you get the machine fired up quickly. The Dash display shows the driver speed, 2wd/4wd indicator, heat gauge, mileage, gear you are in, and hi/lo head light indicator. Brand new body design sports front and rear cargo racks to carry your gear, and a 12 volt electrical outlet let you charge your electronics.
||257cc, 4 stroke
||Shaft Drive, 4 wheels drive
|Max Speed (MPH)
||50+ (Depending on Riders Weight and Road Conditions)
|Frame /Body/ Suspension / Brakes
||single swing arm
|| Hydraulic disc
|| Hydraulic disc
|Capacities / Dimensions
|Net Weight (lbs)
||Extra large size
|Fuel Capacity (gal)
|Safety / Control
|Engine Kill Switch
This bike is legal for sale in all states other than California. To Califorlia shoppers, we have built a section called "CA Legal Bikes" for you. Please click here to check those 100% CA DMV registerable bikes.
- Free: Delivery Notification
- Free: Liftgate Service (except for small Dirt Bikes and small ATVs), other companies may charge you addtional $75 for it!
- Shipping charge already includes residential address delivery. Other companies may charge you addtional $30-$100 for it!
- Free: Owner's Manual Handbook (except some models, please see description for details)
- Free: Tool Kit (except some models, please see description for details)
- Free: Life Time Toll Free Technical Support (No one else offers it!)
Get questions? Need some instructions? Call us Toll Free at 1-888-473-9826 any time. Unlike most competitors don't have toll free support line or either don't even have technical support at all, our dedicated technical support team are here Mon. to Fri. to answer your all types of questions and can walk you through if you have any problem.
You can come to our warehouses to pick up this model locally. However, In store price may vary from online price. We also offer assembling and testing service at additional charges, please call 888-473-9826 for details.
Parts Warehouse, Fast Delivery, Lowest Price
We have the largest selections for parts and carry more parts than any competitors. Check our parts section and our competitor's , if they ever have one, you will know the difference immediately.
We update our site everyday, if you see it then we have it available. Most orders shipped within 1 business days!
Lowest Price Guarantee! We have the best prices, Period.
Assembly for MOST ATVs includes: Handle bar brackets (c clamps), all 4 wheels, front and rear racks (if included), rear shock and battery. (May differ per model)
Normally it will take up to 3 business days to process your order. Most orders will be shipped from our warehouses in Los Angeles. After our shipping company picks up your order from our warehouses, the estimated delivery time will be 3-10 business days depends on your location.
Shipping charge for one single unit of ATV-Y08 is $319.95(Please login to see real shipping charge for these states: Florida, New York, District of Columbia, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, West Virginia, Delaware, etc.) , and you will get discounted shipping price if you order multiple item.
All ATVs, Go Karts, Mopeds, Dirt Bikes and UTVs will be put in a steel crate and shipped by a reputable trucking company to door directly. Electric scooters, pocket bikes, parts and accessories will be shipped by FedEx or USPS. We will email you a tracking number after your order is shipped. Our trucking company will always call you before the delivery and let you check the condition of your items when they arrive, so do not worry about that you could miss the delivery.
Don't be fooled by some companies "Free Shipping" offers. They just add shipping charge in their product prices and their prices are usually $150-$500 more than our prices. In addition, some competitors only ship your bike to the nearest trucking company terminals, those terminals are not readily available in a lot areas, that means you may have to spend your own time, your own gas and get a truck and trailer to drive long way ( in some cases, it could be more than 150 miles) to get it. Also, some competitors will ask you to pay additional $30-50 for residential address delivery and $50-$75 for liftgate service. Those motorcycles are very heavy and in most cases, you do need those services and end up paying a lot more for shipping.
No any hidden charges or tricks here, we only offer you fast, reliable and honest services. Our shipping charge already includes liftgate service and residential address delivery and we will deliver your bike right to your door.
Note: For oversized bikes, there might be a chance that our trucking company driver cannot unload this bike with liftgate on his own. The reason is that there is no lift gate big enough to unload this bike and this bike is too heavy for one person to unload. If our trucking company informs us so, you are expected to have several friends to help our truck driver to unload the bike when it arrives at your door. You can also provide a business address with a forklift to us for delivery or you can go to trucking company local terminal to pick up your bike.
Want a Rush Processing?
Normally orders are processed and shipped out of our warehouses within 3 business days. If you pay for the RUSH option, we will ship out your order within one business day. If you have a birthday or need this order rushed to you, simply select the Rush Option when placing your order and we GUARANTEE to ship out within one business day. If for any reason we cannot get your order shipped out within one business day, we will refund your rush charge and still rush your order.
No Sales Tax
We do not charge sales tax except in California. That's extra savings for our customers comparing to buying bikes from local vendors on top of our already lower sale prices.
Why Buy From Us?
We are a reliable and specialized company for selling powersports products:
We are dedicated to powersports products with knowledgeable service staff to answer your questions and provide service and technical support before and after sales. We are a bonded and licensed motorcycle dealer and have a large store front open to public in California. We have been in this business for eight years.
We offer great prices:
Our prices are the best in this industry, we welcome our customers to look around and compare our prices with local dealers and other online vendors. Shopping with us can save you a lot of money, and we offer great discounts on multiple item purchase and parts, you will save even more, when purchasing multiple items. You don't need to pay tax on
your purchase if you are not in California.
We carry quality products:
With extremely competitive prices, we sell only quality products. We carefully select what products to carry from over 300 different manufacturers. Many products we sell are manufactured by true OEM factories for Honda, Yamaha, Bombardier and other famous name brands
to bring you the best quality products in the market today.
Parts of bikes we carry are readily available:
We have a dedicated parts department and a parts warehouse to stock parts for products we sell. Whenever you need parts, simply give us a call, we will send replacement parts to you. You can get parts from us directly at extremely low prices even if your warranty has expired!!
We provide great technical support:
We do know our products and our technicians have worked with powersports products for years. If you have any problem with assembling, riding and maintaining our bikes, just call us and our friendly technical staff will walk you through any problem you have step by step until you problem is fixed!
We have the best shipping:
We always ship bikes directly to your door and we do not charge additional for residential delivery and lift gate service (Free lift-gate service except for bikes and samll ATVs). All our bikes are put in a crate and well protected by a steel frame and foams. We only ship our bikes by a reputable trucking company to
ensure lowest shipping damage rate and great service!
Ride Safe and Have Fun!
Off-road riding is great fun! When you take proper safety precautions, injury is less likely to occur. As a responsible rider, you must outfit yourself in appropriate safety gear every time you hit the trails. Doing so keeps injuries and equipment damage to a minimum.
Buy a helmet safety approved by the Department of Transportation. It will have "D.O.T." stamped on the back, near the base. It should fit snugly, allowing very little head movement within the helmet.
Purchase a quality set of goggles. Trail debris can hit a rider in the face, and sunglasses do not offer enough eye protection. Purchase special safety goggles that easily fit over prescription eyeglasses if necessary.
Obtain a high-quality pair of off-road riding boots. Tennis shoes and hiking boots are not safe enough for off-road trail riding. A single rock can break an ankle on an ORV trail. Stout riding boots with heavy-duty casings are essential trail safety gear.
Buy a comfortable pair of riding gloves. Vibration from the handlebars can cause sore hands and wrists. A good pair of riding gloves will absorb some of the impact and make your ride more enjoyable.
Purchase the appropriate clothing. Regardless of outside temperature, wear a lightweight, long sleeved shirt and thick, full-length pants to protect the skin. Breathable material is necessary, as are bright colors easily visible to oncoming riders. Riding pants and jerseys offer the rider much needed protection from overhanging limbs, branches, and flying debris.
Acquire a chest protector. Stones thrown by other ATVs and unexpected branches in the trail can hit a person squarely in the chest while trail riding. It is extremely dangerous to have the wind knocked out of you at 50 mph. A chest protector is mandatory safety gear for ORV trail riding.
Purchase a good neck brace. It provide strong support and good protection to your neck and it is mandatory to wear for dirt riding in some states.
We carry all types of high quality name brand riding and protective gear. Click Riding Gear to see our full selection.