- Brand New High Quality GY6 Engine, 150cc Short Case, Use 743 Belt, 4 Stroke, CVT auto clutch, electric start.
- 110cc-150cc ATVs and Go Karts with GY6 engines are compatible with this item. It also fits for most China made 150cc vehicles.
- Mounting Hole Spacing A: 11.5"
- Mounting Hole Spacing B: 2.53" X 4.1"
- Mounting Hole Spacing C: 4.9" X 6.5"
- Fit Vehicles:
Taotao Bull 150
- Compatible Vehicles:
150cc Full Size Go Karts
150cc Full Size ATVs
150cc GY6 Go Karts
150cc GY6 ATVs
- Compatible Models: Coolster, Taotao, Roketa, Kazuma,Terminator, Lynx, Redcat, Tank and more.
- Built-in Reverse: Makes it easier to control your bike for moving forward and backward via operating the gear change pedal. Great features include user-friendly operation, high reliability, convenient installation and maintenance, etc.
- CVT: CVT consist mainly of 2 transmission pulleys and 2 transmission belts. It’s compact, simple design offers seamless shifting between an unlimited amount of varying gear ratios, allowing a smooth rate of acceleration.
- Crank Shaft: The engine is low speed with high torque and has large diameter bearings for crankshaft connecting rod, increasing the reliability of the bearings.
- Forced Air-cooled Engine: There are metal fins covering the outside of the cylinders and the heat generated by the engine is released directly into the air when the cooling fan blows air over fins. It has the advantages of simple structure, light weight, wide adaptability to climate change, rapid start up and no need of radiator.
- High-flow Oil Pump: Reduces the wear of friction pairs and prolongs the engine service life.
- Lubricating Oil Strainer: Helps removing solid contamination from lubricating oil, largely reducing the wear of friction pairs and prolonging the engine service life.
- Aluminum Cylinder Head & Body: Improves the heat dissipation capability, cuts the weight and increases the torque of the engine.
- PLEASE NOTE: GY6 125cc and 150cc motors come in different sizes. Please measure the physical size to be sure you get the correct one.
||Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 2-Valve
||CVT with Builed-in Reverse
|Min. Stable Idle Speed
||Shoe-type Automatic Centrifugal Dry Clutch
|Min. Fuel Consumption
||Horizontal Vacuum Carburetor
||Bore & Stroke
||2.26" x 2.28" (57.4mm x 57.8mm)
|Spark Plug Model
||Cylinder Working Volume
||0.03 Gallon (149.6ml)
||0.26 Gallon (1200ml)
The quality engine system production complies with the requirements of ISO9001:2000. All the engines have passed the 200-hour enhanced durability bench test and the 20000 km road test. The engine has the similar performance, facility and reliability as many brand engines, such as Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki and so on. It also obtained the DOC authorization. Please do not compare our engines to other low quality engines, we only sell high quality engines.All engines have the identification, gears and oil labels. You can purchase with confidence.This engine assembly comes with INTAKE PIPE and SPARK PLUG, but doesn't come with Carburetor, Battery, CDI, Voltage Regulator, Ignition Coil etc. Material: High quality aluminum cylinder head and iron cylinder bodyTransportation: The oil in the engine will be drained out and the engine will be repackaged to avoid leaking before shipping. We package the engines with five-layer anti-earthquake carton boxes to ensure the items arrive in perfect condition.
- Do start the engine in an open place to let the exhaust gas gets full emission.
- For Automatic Transmission Engines, please don't start is at reverse. For Semi-auto and Manual Transmission Engines, please do start at Neutral.
- Check lubricating oil level and fuel level regularly. Make sure they are sufficient and not leaked.
- Please do not accelerate until it has warmed up for 1-3 minutes if cooler start engine.
- All new engines need a initial run-in time. Because the surface of the parts is not that smooth, they need a time to run-in to have the parts get smooth and work together better. The initial run-in should be at least 500KM. During the initial run-in, please avoid full-open throttle and don't start it over 80 percent of the top speed. Make sure to clear all fuel and change new when initial run-in over. Be strictly obey this will prolong the engine service life and has it working in good condition.