- Base Layer fabric is 50% lighter than the standard cotton T-Shirt .
- After 60 minutes of exercise the Base Layer fabric releases 80% of its moisture after
- 30 minutes of rest , cotton releases only 40% of its moisture after 30 minutes of rest .
- Made with compression garments that will hold your muscles in place longer and reduce body fatigue.
- Less chance for pulled and sore muscle tissue.
- Two different layers of fabric: Inner layer contains fibers that will wick the moisture off the skin quicker, creating a cooler inner climate. Once the moisture is separated from your skin the outer layer will evaporate the moisture evenly and fast .
- Fabric is spun with wicking and anti-bacterial treatments.